Free Unlocks - www.freeunlocks.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Free Unlocks - www.freeunlocks.com

Free Unlocks - www.freeunlocks.com

“Since when is $29.99 a “Free Unlock”?”

Written on: 05/04/2022 by DAdams2205 (1 review written)

If you’re no longer offering Trialpay and only charging $29.99 through PayPal or Stripe you need to change your name, because last I checked, $29.99 does not equal free. Your now one of the many paid unlock services, nothing unique about you except the blatant misrepresentation your name gives.

“Fabulous Service”

Written on: 22/03/2022 by Healywe1984 (1 review written)

Fantastic, Fast, Quality Service!! No problems!! Would recommend to anyone needing this service.

Putusernamehere's Comment

Written on: 06/05/2022

Exactly HOW were you able to get this service for NO CHARGE when they are tricking everyone else????

Read 1 Comment

“The add says free no it is not. !!! freeunlocks  are...”

Written on: 10/02/2022 by Saladibartfarst (1 review written)

The add says free no it is not. !!! freeunlocks  are full of it!!! dont bother

“Fair and transparent communication”

Written on: 26/11/2021 by VladimirNT (1 review written)

I was trying to find a way to unlock my Pixel 5 from Verizon network lock. I am in Finland, bought it from US ebay, so after checking around (also with Verizon) and with FreeUnlocks I am now 100% sure there is no good way to network unlock at least those Pixel2+ that are having OEM lock if you are not located in US physically. The guys refunded me as they would not be able to unlock my item, which I treat as very good of them. Communication was also quite smooth, so I think it is 5 stars service (accepting payment only when the issue is fixed is really important!)

“Took my money and I got nothing”

Written on: 05/05/2020 by Cpljames (1 review written)

They sent me an email saying they couldn't give me a code for my phone AFTER taking my money. I asked for a refund and got no response. I'm currently contesting it with PayPal. It's only ten dollars but they shouldn't be allowed to do this.

“It works! ”

Written on: 03/04/2020 by SarahMcCormack (1 review written)

I was worried that it wasn't going to work, that it was a scam but I was proven wrong. It was simple, easily navigated, the price was $9.99 which converted into £8.74. Delighted to get the phone working and upcycling a product that was otherwise destined for landfill.

“absolute useless”

Written on: 09/11/2019 by ian-br (1 review written)

i would advise everyone not to use these robbing people, charge you £14-99 to unlock your phone but tell you they cant get a code and the price goes up to £49-99. there meant to be quick, well thats a joke as they dont keep in communication until you contact them again and again to see whats happening. absolute waste of time

“NON FUFILLED”

Written on: 19/10/2019 by LOGGERLADY (1 review written)

This website first claimed that I would get results instantly which I did not. After waiting for over 1 hour the finally messaged me and told me they are unable to provide me with an unlock code. Bunch of BS. I want a refund in full and have requested one. I will escalate this if I don't get my money back and they want none of this. Waste of time and money don't do it!!!

“There no proper response and till not the phone is not...”

Written on: 13/09/2019 by Madhukarhere (1 review written)

This have very bad experience with this site. It's been more than a week and the phone is not unlocked and no reply or proper response for all mails . Not even refunded the amount.

“Unlocked within a day”

Written on: 10/09/2019 by Evelin1975 (1 review written)

Like many, wasn't sure whether to trust this but with paypal pay after delivery, I had nothing to lose as I could dispute the transaction if it didn't work. After the order, my status said "waiting" so I was initially worried as I thought it would be instant. My code arrived by email about 20 hours after the order. And it worked! Now I can give my old O2 phone to my son with his ID Mobile SIM card. Recommended

“Simple, cheap and fast”

Written on: 20/07/2019 by Callum61 (1 review written)

Save your money and use these. No more leaving with a shop, standing around waiting and paying silly money for such an easy process that you can do yourself by just entering a code.

“Didn't unlock my phone, NO REFUND”

Written on: 15/07/2019

Says they could not unlock my phone, waited days on a reply from support, Still No Refund,

Written on: 21/08/2019

This happens in less than 1% of cases. We respond to emails 8-24 hours after submitting it unless it goes to our spam folder or if you've sent us multiple emails as it would be directed to the bottom of the queue again.

Please shoot us an email with this screenshot so that we can prioritize your email.

If you want to reach me directly, put 'ATTN: CEO' in the subject of the message.

Kind regards,
Adam
CEO - FreeUnlocks.com

“Worked Perfectly !”

Written on: 11/07/2019

A friend gave me a HTC Desire 510 which was on the Cricket network. Cricket wouldn't unlock nor release it. I saw Free Unlocks on line, paid the $10, and they e-mailed me the unlock codes. Worked perfectly ! I installed my sim card for Consumer Cellular, and now I have a great phone on a great network. Try it ! For $10 or free, what have you got to lose ?

“Still no code...”

Written on: 19/06/2019 by Abe6116 (1 review written)

I have been waiting several days for a code. They emailed me saying they could not find the code and wanted more information. I sent them everything they needed immediately and have waited more that the promised 24hrs for a reply. It’s been more than 4 days actually. Still no code or refund.  I should have known better.

Freeunlocks's Response to Abe6116's Review

Written on: 21/08/2019

We're always happy to issue a refund if we cannot generate an unlock code (which happen often).

If you need further assistance, please reach out to us and we'll sort it out ASAP.

Thanks,
Adam
CEO - FreeUnlocks.com

Read 1 Comment

“Fast service, but didn't work”

Written on: 18/06/2019 by CashMcWilliams (1 review written)

The code came through quickly and the experience of getting it was pretty painless, but none of the solutions offered worked. Was not able to unlock the older HTC One M8 that I was trying to revive.

Written on: 21/08/2019

Our apologies that we cannot unlock the phone with the generated unlock code. The unlock code generated as per your unique IMEI # that came from the manufacturer. There is also a possibility that the service provider changes the unlock code after it has been shipped out from the manufacturer, which accounts for 1% of the total IMEI #.

Contact us to review and issue a refund without delay.

Read 1 Comment

“Process straightforward. An unlock code for my phone...”

Written on: 11/06/2019 by lor1380 (1 review written)

Process straightforward. An unlock code for my phone could not be located however I was assisted with this within 2 days. Pursuing a refund. I have given a good review as I believe this is a genuine service. As with any unlock service however, the unlock codes cannot always be located.

“WASTE OF MY MONEY”

Written on: 02/06/2019 by Nick307 (1 review written)

I paid for this and received an email saying that they couldn’t get a code for my IMEI number, and to contact them to review the information and to see what could be done. It’s been days and they NEVER responded to me. I lost my money, and never received a code.

Hi there,

We're always happy to issue a refund if we cannot unlock your phone. Please contact us and we'll sort it out ASAP.

Read 1 Comment

“FreeUnlocks-TrialPay-SurveyScount bait is a mirage.”

Written on: 02/06/2019 by AboutToGoPostal (1 review written)

Trying to unlock some iPhones starting with an XS. New iPhones (X, etc) have TWO IMEI numbers, which can lead to a lot of confusion. I'm not having a good experience with this site - the freeunlocks-trialpay part is not working. They say, "Get your unlock for FREE (fully subsidized) when you try or buy one offer from one of TrialPay's premier partners." I signed up for the but no go. Interestingly, SurveyScount eventually led me for no aparrent reason to productreportcard.

“Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S3 mini perfectly”

Written on: 31/05/2019 by JohnathonStone (1 review written)

I ordered online on Monday and received the unlock code on Thursday, so 3 days. The instructions were so simple. I put in a new SIM, different from the network my phone was locked to. The unlock Pin screen came up and I entered the Freeunlocks code. Hey presto, the phone declared itself unlocked and a test call proved the phone was up and running on the new network. So I think it's a great service and economical and have already recommended to friends and family. The only thing unclear to me was that I would have to wait a few days for the code to be sourced. Maybe it says so on the on-line purchase screens but that expectation wasn't super clear.

“the worst service ever”

Written on: 09/05/2019 by fvillamil (1 review written)

dont do business, I losse all my money, no body answer me.

Freeunlocks's Response to fvillamil's Review

Hi there,

We respond to inquiries 8-24 hours after submitting your email. The delay might be because of 2 factors. First is it was sent to our Spam folder. Second thing is that we received multiple emails from you and it will direct your emails back to the bottom of the queue.

Please contact us and to sort out your refund ASAP.