CompleteTax - www.completetax.com

CompleteTax - www.completetax.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for CompleteTax - www.completetax.com

“I have been using CompleteTax.com for several years...”

written by on 17/04/2011

I have been using CompleteTax.com for several years now and will keep using it. I tell all my family and friends. I hope you guys stay around as the IRS is around. Made my filing taxes very easy and fast.

“We have filed with Complete Tax for years. I love the...”

written by on 15/04/2011

We have filed with Complete Tax for years. I love the simple process, especially as a repeat customer.
Auto filling and direct deposit are great options. The features seem to get better.
We plan to use Complete Tax every year. This has been a tough year for us, as it has been for so many. The free filing option for the unemployed is a generous Customer Service idea. Thank you.
I look forward to my mail so we can take care of this process on-line with such ease.

“By using Complete Tax I was able to completely finish...”

written by Honario on 15/04/2011

By using Complete Tax I was able to completely finish my tax return in minutes, not hours. This is as it should be. Yet when has paying taxes ever been simple or even pleasurable? With Complete Tax that was precisely my experience. Quick, straight forward and they found additional credits for which I qualified.
3 guesses on which tax filing service I'll be using this year, and the first two guesses don't count!

“Easy to use with great coverage for a number of...”

written by on 15/04/2011

Easy to use with great coverage for a number of conditions. Interview process will walk you through step by step starting with income from W2s and extending to other misc income and deductions. Has good coverage for credits, software will choose the right method of calculation to maximize refund. There are some questions that will assume some level of tax knowledge but I found my self able to answer them by referring to guidance provoded in the help. Overall it is great product and the cool thing is I got my confirmation that my return was accepted in a few hours.

“I had a great experience filing my taxes with...”

written by cdfrerk on 14/04/2011

I had a great experience filing my taxes with completetax. The program took the guesswork out of the tax process. I would definately recommend to friends/family. They will probably have my business for life.

“CompleteTax is the best-kept secret out there! ...”

written by on 14/04/2011

CompleteTax is the best-kept secret out there! Bye-bye Turbotax. CompleteTax made it easy to switch after being a TurboTax customer for several years, but I finally got fed up with the cost. Plus, my return was free for switching to CompleteTax, too. Luv it! Killer deal and great product!

“It was a very thorough program and much less expensive...”

written by djames3420 on 14/04/2011

It was a very thorough program and much less expensive than TurboTax or going to an H&R Block office which is insanely expensive.

I like the refund meter that kept updating as I entered more of my tax return information.

“Great program especially if you have done your taxes...”

written by Jenny71 on 14/04/2011

Great program especially if you have done your taxes on a computer before. Nice thing is it's 100% online, accurate, and simple. Can do everything those other software company's claim to do and at half to a third of the cost.

Website was a little bit slow but I found it really easy to use.

“Your program is very helpful. If an oversight is made...”

written by Rob Elliot on 14/04/2011

Your program is very helpful. If an oversight is made it will walk the taxpayer through.

“For the most part, this was really easy to use. I have...”

written by Laura Vinograd on 14/04/2011

For the most part, this was really easy to use. I have a simple return and it took less than an hour. The only problem that I had was trying to go back to change an answer (you have to remove the information from the page you are on to go back to change), but otherwise, it was a breeze!

“I thought complete tax was easy to use and navigate....”

written by matt1001 on 14/04/2011

I thought complete tax was easy to use and navigate. The product made it very simple for me to complete my taxes and, for what is usually a very time consuming process, gave me peace of mind that my taxes were correct.

“I was very satisfied with the Complete Tax program. It...”

written by Michael Adams on 14/04/2011

I was very satisfied with the Complete Tax program. It was very helpful when I had questions and my return turned out to be more than exected. I used another program online last year and was somewhat satisfied. When I went back to that program this year to see what my return would be, they would not give me some of the credits I deserved. When I was told about CompleteTax I thought I would try it out and I'm so glad I did. I will definately use this program next year. It's very reliable and easy!

“I've been using Complete Tax for several years now to...”

written by Nyra Jones on 14/04/2011

I've been using Complete Tax for several years now to file both my state and federal tax returns. I'm a person who will definitely change the way I do things if the least little thing about it bothers me. The fact that I stay with Complete Tax speaks volumes.

“I am hesitant to use online tax preparation sites that...”

written by Nataly Darling on 14/04/2011

I am hesitant to use online tax preparation sites that use terminology that is more confusing than helpful. I found this site to be very clear and concise in its explanations. The questions were straightforward and simple. I did find the navigation buttons didn't always take me where I wanted to go, either going to a previous page rather than continuing, or taking 3 or 4 attempts before the page actually changed. I thought the price was competitive with other sites I've used in the past and filing was nearly painless.

“Filing my tax return was easy and fast. The directions...”

written by Peter197 on 14/04/2011

Filing my tax return was easy and fast. The directions were simple to follow and I liked the fact that no information was deleted if I chose to return to a previous page

“Saved me sooooooo much time. Definitely the best way...”

written by anthony jones on 14/04/2011

Saved me sooooooo much time. Definitely the best way to do this!!! :)

“I actually enjoyed this web site! It was easy,...”

written by StingYou on 14/04/2011

I actually enjoyed this web site! It was easy, complete and almost idiot proof!

“This product is easy to use. This is my 2nd year using...”

written by danw267 on 08/04/2011

This product is easy to use. This is my 2nd year using the it! I love that you can transfer my data from last year without me looking through my files. I will definitely recommend this service to friends and family.

“I am so glad I used completetax. The site was easy to...”

written by on 08/04/2011

I am so glad I used completetax. The site was easy to navigate thru. And, I was able to find a lot of savings. I'd used an accountant in the past, but got tired of paying $400+!

No more waiting in post office lines for me!