Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Reviews

Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp - Ask a question now

“Not Effective to Me”

Written on: 11/03/2021 by ddcosta8080 (3 reviews written)

One of my friend suggested me this thing and i tried but was not very effective for me and it was more itching to my scalps so i think you should ask soem specialist before using this… Read Full Review

“I have heard that this will work well, I tried, but...”

Written on: 14/12/2011 by dade2009 (2 reviews written)

I have heard that this will work well, I tried, but there was not a considerable change, could have worked for me... little dissapointed… Read Full Review

“I've recently suffered with a dry scalp & quite bad...”

Written on: 06/04/2011 by LouLou11 (2 reviews written)

I've recently suffered with a dry scalp & quite bad dandruff, and I felt so embarassed because I didn't know why I had it! I usually only get this when I've burnt my head in the sun!
I went and looked at the range by Head & Shoulders and noticed that they have this Dry Scalp version of their shampoo & thought it fitted perfectly into what I was experiencing. I've only used it for a couple of weeks, but already I have seen a dramatic difference in the amount of flakes I have in my hair! Very… Read Full Review