Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Reviews

Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp - Ask a question now

“Not Effective to Me”

written by ddcosta8080 on 11/03/2021

One of my friend suggested me this thing and i tried but was not very effective for me and it was more itching to my scalps so i think you should ask soem specialist before using this.

“I have heard that this will work well, I tried, but...”

written by dade2009 on 14/12/2011

I have heard that this will work well, I tried, but there was not a considerable change, could have worked for me... little dissapointed

“I've recently suffered with a dry scalp & quite bad...”

written by LouLou11 on 06/04/2011

I've recently suffered with a dry scalp & quite bad dandruff, and I felt so embarassed because I didn't know why I had it! I usually only get this when I've burnt my head in the sun!
I went and looked at the range by Head & Shoulders and noticed that they have this Dry Scalp version of their shampoo & thought it fitted perfectly into what I was experiencing. I've only used it for a couple of weeks, but already I have seen a dramatic difference in the amount of flakes I have in my hair! Very very pleased with this product!
Not only that, but it has almond oil within the product, so the shampoo smells lovely! Even when all of my flakes have gone I will continue the use of this product, as the shampoo, along with it's matching conditioner have left my hair feeling soft, nourished & smelling great!
Big big thumbs up from me!