Simply Gorgeous Direct Reviews - www.simplygorgeousdirect.co.uk

“Do not use”

Written on: 25/07/2020 by AshleeBoyd359 (1 review written)

Ordered item and no sign of it. The support email address given in the order confirmation does not work and sending a message through the website got no response. Really poor experience and I would not be using them again… Read Full Review

“DO NOT USE”

Written on: 12/08/2015

I am still awaiting a refund 2 months after returning poor quality products which were not as described. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY… Read Full Review

“Amazing, Cheap, Fast Delivery.......”

Written on: 02/10/2011 by SarahLeigh (1 review written)

I found a code on their facebook page for 20% off, so brought 7 different Urban Decay Lipsticks for about £3.00 each. These normally retail for £12.00 so I was really pleased to find them so cheap. The quality was fantastic and the order was packaged really well. The whole order was delivered within 2 days so really pleased with the speedy delivery. I can't fault this company at all and I'll definitely be back to buy some more products from them soon… Read Full Review

“I came across this website on a popular deals website...”

Written on: 05/04/2011 by toptotty76 (1 review written)

I came across this website on a popular deals website when a special offer they were having was posted there. There wasn't a great deal of information about the company on the internet but took a chance and ordered.

My item came next day ( I ordered at 09:30) and was beautifully packed, I have since ordered lots of cosmetics and make up from simply gorgeous direct and found the fast efficient and is now the first place to look when I buy make-up. I recommend this site to everyone looking… Read Full Review