The SofaBed Gallery Reviews - www.sofabedgallery.co.uk

Summary

UK's favourite sofa bed and futon store.
The SofaBed Gallery - www.sofabedgallery.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The SofaBed Gallery - www.sofabedgallery.co.uk

The SofaBed Gallery - www.sofabedgallery.co.uk

“Excellent service and product”

Written on: 28/04/2022

I ordered my sofabed mattress online. The site was very easy to use. The foam mattress arrived within the 3 days stated. The mattress is lovely and is covered in a damask material. I am so pleased with the service and the quality of the mattress.

“Too soft poor quality ”

Written on: 15/04/2022 by Wentworthqq37 (1 review written)

The mattress's wrapping was broken when it came. So there was few dirt marks on it. And the mattress was very soft didn't give the back much support. Bed slats can be felt through the mattress. Would return it if it wasn't for the return charge.

“Delux Sprung Sofa Bed Replacement Mattress”

Written on: 12/03/2022 by HazelM39 (1 review written)

Replacing a sofa bed mattress is not an easy task - not a lot of buying options and plenty of opportunity to get your order wrong! Sofabed Gallery were excellent with advice on mattress type and size, and on keeping me posted with its speedy delivery. The Delux Sprung Sofabed Mattress is perfect for my two-fold, slatted and webbing mattress base, and with the exact firmness that I needed to support my sensitive back. This is a quality, comfortable mattress. The only minor issue with the mattress is that I could feel the tufts that are sewn on the mattress. This is typical on sprung mattresses, so not a design fault of the mattress, but more about my sensitivity; which I resolved by using a couple of lightly padded mattress covers. All in all, I would recommend this mattress, and would definitely recommend Sofabed Gallery, which provided me with a positive experience in achieving a task that I had been putting off for months!

“Replacement mattress”

Written on: 07/02/2022 by Finnegan10 (1 review written)

I originally bought my sofa bed from The Sofa bed Gallery; that was over 10yrs ago. Have now bought a new replacement mattress that arrived today. It arrived wrapped in polythene and plastic. It was easy to unwrap and put on the sofa. Lovely new mattress. All communication was dealt with quickly and politely. As didn't think I was going to be in for delivery. As it was, all turned out fine. Would recommend.

“Replacement Mattress ”

Written on: 27/08/2021 by TonyS57 (1 review written)

I required a replacement mattress for a sofa bed that I have. After looking online not knowing what to purchase I decided to seek advice, I sent an enquiry to the sofa bed gallery, I explained what I wanted, I received a quick response with a recommendation of what would be the best option for my requirements I ordered what was recommended and took delivery within 3 days. I am absolutely delighted with the service and the product. The quality is first class. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a mattress.

“Replacement mattress a great improvement ”

Written on: 14/07/2021

We needed to replace our sofa bed mattress and after finding the sofa bed gallery via Google we were initially unsure about what to purchase. However the website plus the friendly personal advice steered us to the correct purchase which arrived the day after ordering as requested. Fabulous service. The new mattress is much better than the original!

“Replacement sofabed mattress”

Written on: 24/06/2021 by Athena362 (1 review written)

Found this site on Google and was really pleased by the choice. Mattress ordered on Friday and arrived on the following Tuesday as requested. mattress is a perfect replacement and very comfy! Really pleased with the whole process and would order from you next time! (Only downside was that maybe I could have got the mattress a little bit cheaper but not really much to moan about in the scheme of things! )

“Sofa bed revamped.”

Written on: 11/06/2021 by Stoph323 (1 review written)

I have been using our sofa bed quite a lot recently and it became apparent that the mattress had seen better days. I decided to search online for a reasonably priced replacement and was fortunate to discover the Sofa Bed Gallery. The small double coil sprung mattress was a great price and would be perfect to upgrade our sofa bed. Once ordered I received a phone call to offer me a delivery slot the very next day! The mattress is now installed and I gave it a test run last night, works just fine, problem solved. Excellent service and an absolute bargain, many thanks.

“Excellent personalised advice”

Written on: 10/06/2021 by EssexGirlCHC (1 review written)

I needed a replacement mattress for our sofabed, and online sizes didn't seem to match the size of the frame that I had. I called them up and was able to speak to a very knowledgeble gentleman who advised me on the right product for my 3-fold frame. It arrived much sooner than anticipated; I was expecting a wait of several weeks; and is absolutely perfect, and SOOOOO much more comfy than the original one ever was. My 84 year old mum just spent a weekend on it and slept like a baby! Full marks.

“Same mattress but cheaper elsewhere ”

Written on: 18/05/2021 by Hawko38 (1 review written)

I've had a sofa-bed for about 5 years now I started out with a foam mattress which I had replaced about a year after for the same. After that showed signs of wear I found another mattress but it was more typical spring type after about a year they also agreed to replace it under warranty so after I cam to try and find a new one I remembered sofabed gallery. I was super excited when it was delivered but deeply saddened by when I unwrapped it it is exactly the same mattress that I had just took off from a different company that cost almost £80 less.

“Great Sofa Bed Mattress and Excellent Service”

Written on: 31/03/2021 by Welch255 (1 review written)

Ordered online on Tuesday, received on Wednesday. Sofa bed mattress is superb. Can’t fault the service at all. Would recommend and use again. The sofa bed mattress was exactly as described in the website and the measurement and type of mattress required for the sofa bed were spot on. New mattress is good quality, well constructed and should last a good few years.

“Ultimate pocket sprung - great from start to finish!”

Written on: 20/02/2021 by Brassyduck (1 review written)

Great service. Bought the ultimate pocket sprung sofabed mattress. Was a little hesitant as I hadn't heard of this company before and did a bit of research to see what I could find out before committing. Shouldn't have worried! Fantastic delivery options and really quick. Had the new mattress on the sofabed within 3 days. Great price and it's far more luxurious than the one it has replaced. Nice and thick. Nice and warm. Nice and comfy. Its a far better mattress for regular use.

“Great service & just what we were looking for!”

Written on: 17/02/2021 by ClaireSandys (1 review written)

We recently bought a second-hand Sofology sofabed and wanted to replace the mattress. I contacted SofaBed Gallery and a few other sellers, Sofabed Gallery were the quickest to reply (some others didn't at all!) and they were incredibly helpful, informative, patient and friendly. We ended up purchasing a large double memory foam sofabed mattress from them which arrived within 24 hours of the order and is just what we wanted. It's good quality, and has a nice washable cover on it. We took a chance at a bigger size mattress, and it perfectly fits our 3-seater sofabed. The official dimensions are for up to 135cm mattress width but we measured it and thought we could squeeze a 140cm in, so we took a chance and it fits perfectly and now we have a bigger mattress for guests. The memory foam is thick enough that it hides the feel of the slats and supports, in a way which the previous sprung one didn't at all! Overall we are VERY happy with the whole process, the customer service, and the product. Thank you Sofabed Gallery! The only tiny thing that made me wonder initially was the sofabed photos on the website, they look a little dated! But please don't let that put you off.

“Very reliable service”

Written on: 28/01/2021 by Chana43 (1 review written)

Ordered a replacement mattress for our sofa bed they offer a wide range of choice and information on their website is very helpful. The communication from the company is great and the delivery was very well organised.

“Jay-be retro sofabed”

Written on: 10/01/2021 by ckGuzman1976 (1 review written)

This is a great sofa, very well made. Extremely comfortable to sit and sleep on. I’m so impressed with the service. Before ordering I called store and asked few questions. The very nice sale advisor didn’t have answer to one of my questions but he called factory for me and within 20 minutes I I’d my answer. We ordered on the 10th of November. I was told we just missed Christmas delivery cut line (no problem as we were abroad for Christmas). Delivery date 19th of January 2021. Got a text that sofa will be with me on the 4th of January (day after our salt isolation finished).it was delivered by 2 fellas. They couldn’t build it as of new COVID rules but thay explained step by step what to do. 30 minutes later it was build. Ive notice another huge retailer has got that same sofa for much higher price. Let’s support local businesses. Overall I’m more than happy.

“Sofa bed mattress”

Written on: 15/12/2020 by wyThorpe390 (1 review written)

Excellent service, I ordered online over the weekend which was easy to do. Fast reply acknowledging my order with a delivery date of Tuesday. Got a phone call first thing Monday morning to say they were going to be in my area and would I like delivery date brought forward. I agreed and was told they would be with me within the hour. They arrived 30mins later. Well happy with the goods and service would definitely recommend them. Fast and friendly

“Excellent!!”

Written on: 10/11/2020 by sisound (1 review written)

The mattress is a lovely quality and has totally transformed my sofabed. The service was first class - delivered exactly on time by Tuffnells and within 48 hours of placing my order. I would recommend this company without hesitation.

“Beautiful matress”

Written on: 10/07/2020 by Felipe431 (1 review written)

I ordered the ultimate pocket sprung mattress and it is glorious. Firm, but not too firm and a superior replacement for my old mattress. I ordered it late on Wednesday and it arrived as planned midday on Friday. Very impressed with customer.

“Useless”

Written on: 07/07/2020 by billyhiggins (1 review written)

Absolutely useless. Paid £250 for a mattress, took a day off to wait for it to arrive and it never turned up. Company couldn't care less and stated I could either have it delivered a day late or cancel the order, that was their resolution. No compensation for my wasted time whatsoever, which they are liable for. Very poor service to say the least. County court summons on the way to them for the loss of earnings waiting in all day. Don't let companies like this take you for a fool.

The_Sofabed_Gallery's Response to billyhiggins's Review

Written on: 07/07/2020

Verbally abusive customer who would not accept a mattress delivery of over 300 miles could be delayed, even with all the COVID 19 pressures in place. Delivery the following day was flatly refused so unfortunately we had no alternative but to cancel the order and provide a full refund.

Billyhiggins's reply to The_Sofabed_Gallery's Comment

Written on: 08/07/2020

You had 5 days lead time. Don't be giving it the Covid-19 excuse, you're a circus of a company who don't give a hoot about customers once you've taken their money. Where's my refund?

Read 2 Comments

“Finally helpful advice”

Written on: 26/06/2020 by Tunnerstwo (1 review written)

Found it difficult to source a replacement mattress for a sofa bed- bed and sofa shops not interested and original manufacturer had useless web site. Eventually found sofa bed gallery online and spoke to a very helpful and knowledgeable man who made sure we measured correctly and talked through the various options before efficiently taking our order. Delivery could have been the next day (not convenient so arranged for two days later) and no charge for delivery. The mattress came on time and is perfect. Excellent fit and excellent quality. Overall the experience could not be faulted and was so pleasant after the indifference of the other places we had contacted.