B S Bamboo Reviews - www.bs-bamboo.co.uk

• Quality of service

B S Bamboo - www.bs-bamboo.co.uk - Ask a question now

“sub-standard look elsewhere,no courtesy reply when...”

Written on: 02/08/2018

Sadly,not like what is advertised, only a tenth was of the asked width, all others tapered too thin. The round bamboo was very grubby, and found the flat strips had mold on a number of pieces. I did send photos and letter below,but received no reply. Hello, yesterday as I undid the flat split bamboo, sadly I found mold (please see attached e-mail) as this is for a project indoors I could not use those ends affected. I just wondered if you please would be able and kind enough, to send me a… Read Full Review

“BSBamboo in Lancashire provide good quality bamboo....”

Written on: 02/04/2011 by madprofessorh (1 review written)

BSBamboo in Lancashire provide good quality bamboo. However this firm failed me repeatedly by poor delivery logistics. Two of 3 orders were delayed one by 10 days. Their response to my repeated attempts to sort out despatch failures was very poor and I've never received an apology for their in-house errors such as submitting wrong delivery address to their couriers. I wouldn't use them again… Read Full Review