Tax Refunds - www.taxrefunds.co.uk Reviews

Tax Refunds - www.taxrefunds.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tax Refunds - www.taxrefunds.co.uk

“Disgraceful 'service'”

written by on 20/09/2013

They took over 2 and a half months to actually submit my paperwork into HMRC, and then sent me 2 emails saying that it was done 'today' ( on two different days) when I asked if it had actually been done, they sent me a nonsense email full of useless 'information'. That was 2 months ago, and I still haven't received any money, or further information regarding when or how much money I can expect to receive. Terrible to try to talk to. Would not recommend to anyone.

“Arguably one of the most effecient tax refund services...”

written by on 31/03/2011

Arguably one of the most effecient tax refund services available in the uk. I had never filed for tax returns in the past before but now i know that i can actually get some of my tax back.

Jimmyboixo's Comment

Written on: 10/01/2012

how long did it take for the cash to arrive as hmrc have told me they sent taxrefund.co.uk a cheque and i still haven't recieved my money. No way of contacting them apart from email which i've found to be useless as it took them 3 months to reply to that last time. Help