Quake 3 Arena (PC) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Quake 3 Arena (PC) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Quake 3 Arena (PC)

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Playing the Quake 3 Arena at the start is very hard, I...”

Written on: 26/03/2004 by tickal40 (1 review written)

Playing the Quake 3 Arena at the start is very hard, I used to play all my games on the joypad, but I soon learned that was too slow, so trying to learn how to play using the mouse was hard, but once that I had worked it out and it did not feel WEIRD the game just got better and better! As you progress through the game your speed of reaction gets faster and faster so that after a while you rail with out thinking, rail is the way forward but it talks a level of skill that has taken a long time… Read Full Review

“This is a great game. I think its much better than...”

Written on: 10/07/2001 by flameboy. (1 review written)

This is a great game. I think its much better than unreal tournament. However, I found the controls abit fiddly when I first played it, but I realised that you would change them. I bought this at a real bargain, at £10. And I didnt expect it to be so great, but it was better than I had expected… Read Full Review