1 Stop Gold Shop Reviews - www.1stopgoldshop.co.uk

1 Stop Gold Shop - www.1stopgoldshop.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for 1 Stop Gold Shop - www.1stopgoldshop.co.uk

“appaling !!!!”

Written on: 16/12/2012

i ordered a gold bangle for my grandsons first christmas in december 2010, did'nt get it for christmas, we had severe snow so put that down to the lateness of delivery, it did eventually arrive it was not suitable, agreed to have a refund,up to this point i was in contact with them and they seemed fine. however sent the bangle back, i did not receive a refund and they kept the bangle, altogether they had over £300. tried to get in touch, phone always engaged, no answers to emails. how can they… Read Full Review

“Disgusting company advoid at all costs”

Written on: 13/09/2011

I ordered two chains and a pair of earrings, in May 2011, t=one chain and earrings eventually arrived end of June, I am still waiting for the box chain it is now September, all attempts to contact have been without success the tel is always just engaged and no response to my e mails, I have also written. My money was taken immediately and I am still waiting for my box chain. Avoid this company at all costs, because they are a scam the ad says in stock and available, rubbish… Read Full Review

“nuttals of chester - bogus scam complaint to trading...”

Written on: 20/06/2011

14 feb 11 item ordered payment taken £161.48 27 feb 2011 email sent stating no delivery recieved 28 feb 2011 email recieved - sorry for delay will check and get back to you 10 march 2011 email sent - i have not recieved any information. contact me immediately 14 march 17 march 22 march 24 march 25 march 29 march 31 march phone calls - no answer occasional voice mails left 2 apr 2011 spoke to someone and explained deadline for item passed 4 apr 2011 email recieved - have been v… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 21/07/2011

Oh My God i thought this was just me!!! i bought a bracelet last December and it wasn't how it was described so i sent it back for a full refund. Numerous phonecalls (when there was no engaged tone)!! and emails and im still waiting this is rediculous how can they get away with this?!!I threatened them with trading standards too without success!

“STEER CLEAR!!!!!”

Written on: 14/06/2011

THIS IS THE NEW TRADING NAME FOR JOHN & RHIAN NUTTALL FROM NUTTALLS OF CHESTER WHO HAVE GONE INTO VOLUNTARY LIQUIDATION. LOOK A REVIEWS UNDER THIS NAME, KNOWONE HAS RECEIVED THEIR ORDERS, BEING FOBBED OFF WITH EXCUSES. THEY JUST SEEM TO TAKE YOUR MONEY, NOT EVEN SURE IF THEY EVER PLACED AN ORDER WITH THEIR SO CALLED MANUFACTURERS… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 18/07/2011

They did place orders with the manufacturers because I am one of them. Unfortunately we never got paid either. CROOKS!!!

Read 1 Comment

“I came to this site by searching...”

Written on: 14/05/2011 by petal689 (1 review written)

I came to this site by searching t'internet,thankfully.I had loads problems,in the main very poor delivery.

This company NO LONGER sells on ebay and are also NOT in possession of the ISIS certification-(Internet selling is safe) despite advertising thet they are,as it has been revoked by that organisatio.They own Cheshire Pewter and Nuttalls of Chester.John stewart Nuttall and rhian Price jones Nuttall are named as either directorsa or secretary… Read Full Review

Bonnie52's Response to petal689's Review

Written on: 20/05/2011

I found this review helpful because... I too am having problems with this company and any information to help with my case is appreciated.

Read 1 Comment

“TERRIBLE COMPANY ... do NOT use them! (wish I could...”

Written on: 10/04/2011 by tarporley (2 reviews written)

TERRIBLE COMPANY ... do NOT use them! (wish I could rate them no stars!!!)

I ordered the necklace on the 6th January, they took the money straight away and I heard nothing about the delivery - I had to chase and chase them. They are awful at answering calls, emails etc Make false promises over and over. In desperation I contacted ISIS - "Internet Shopping is Safe" (as I saw their logo on the 1stopgold website) and following the intervention of ISIS I eventually received the necklace towards… Read Full Review

Ianwarden's Response to tarporley's Review

Written on: 30/04/2011

I have had a similar experience although I'm STILL waiting for my money back after 3 months. I've been onto the ISIS site and noticed that both Nuttals of Chester and 1 Stopgold have had their ISIS accreditation withdrawn, so they'll be of no help. I'd be very grateful for any further advice from anyone who has found a way to stop these unscrupulous dealers. Please email me at [email protected] if you can help or would like to help me in my fight to get these businesses stopped!