Lotto - www.lottery.co.uk

4.0
  • Content

Lotto - www.lottery.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lotto - www.lottery.co.uk

“Something about the lottery I just don't trust ”

written by Gezarot on 19/08/2012

I definitely enjoy my gambling and play often online. However there has always been something about the lottery which is not very fun for me. Even though this is one of the most exciting ways to gamble, your odds of winning are just totally against you. I prefer to play and have the excitement of possibly winning money - it may not be millions of pounds but I would rather play at an online place where I can feasibly win money than throw it all away on Lottery.

“Excellent, easy to use”

written by glenc on 26/05/2011

I've used the lotto site a couple of times to place some money on the national lottery at the last minute - mainly euro millions (the lure of the £100m jackpot got me!) Its very easy to use, pretty well laid out and is fast - pretty much the three things you want from a site like this Definitely recommend it as an alternative to going out to the local newsagent - oh - and it also emails you if you've won (so no risk of losing that jackpot ticket!)

“The site is incredibly simple to use with an...”

written by Lisaosborne on 29/03/2011

The site is incredibly simple to use with an uncluttered design and quick links taking you to the lottery results of the main European Lotteries including Lotto, EuroMillions, Irish Lottery, Lotto Plus 5 and many more. Not only does the site give up to the minute lottery numbers from each weeks draw but it also gives detailed analysis of previous weeks numbers going back to the very first draw.