Grange Holborn Hotel Reviews

Grange Holborn Hotel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Grange Holborn Hotel

Grange Holborn Hotel

“Good location Good Facilities”

Written on: 18/08/2013 by Adversary (4 reviews written)

Spent a couple of nights here in July. Got free upgrade to an Executive room . Can't really fault the room....plenty of hot water, replenished toiletries....and a super comfy king size bed - the bed linen was such good quality. Didn't use room service so can't comment. Doorman/men very attentive and very friendly...nice to see a genuine smile. Swimming pool/steam room clean and enjoyable....hot showers/plenty of towels and shampoo and shower gel provided (I'd forgotten mine!) Breakfast… Read Full Review

“I booked a night at this hotel through LastMinute.com...”

Written on: 28/03/2011 by LaurenJ (2 reviews written)

I booked a night at this hotel through LastMinute.com as a top secret hotel. It was advertised as a 5 star hotel near soho. I was very let down upon arrival.

The hotel was advertised as 5 star but I could not see why when I walked into the main lobby. The decor and facilities did not meet the standards I have experienced at other 5 star hotels. I walked up to the counter and the receptionist ignored me for a few minutes before serving me. He took my name and the card I had booked/paid with… Read Full Review