Precision Breathalyzer Reviews - www.precisionbreathalyzer.com

“Product return was easy”

Written on: 16/08/2011 by Derrick32145 (2 reviews written)

I bought a piece of sensor to recalibrate my breathalyzer but it turns out that my breathalyzer was not compatible with the sensor. I emailed them on the problem and they were prompt with their reply. I was allowed to return the sensor and I received a full refund. Will consider buying a new breathalyzer from them when mine needs a replacement. … Read Full Review

“I have been browsing for the cheapest AL7000 only and...”

Written on: 03/04/2011

I have been browsing for the cheapest AL7000 only and after several price comparisons, I have decided to buy from them given that they have the lowest price and the wide range of breathalysers they offer.

Everything was pretty okay and the customer service was rather responsive. I have a long exchange of emails with them before purchasing and they were very happy to answer my questions.

Would buy from them again… Read Full Review

“I bought an AL9000 Fuel cell breathalyzer from them. I...”

Written on: 28/03/2011 by Greenhorn101 (1 review written)

I bought an AL9000 Fuel cell breathalyzer from them. I am located in the UK and I made a mistake by buying a model that is used in the UK.

They were professional enough to email me within 3 hours of my payment (Quite fast in my opinion) to ask if I would like the UK model instead of the USA model. I am quite impressed as most UK merchants these days just sell you the stuff and emails are rarely replied.

On arrival, the goods are as described. … Read Full Review