Red Bomb Fireworks - www.redbomb.com

5.0

Red Bomb Fireworks - www.redbomb.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Red Bomb Fireworks - www.redbomb.com

“I was sceptacle at first to purchase fireworks online,...”

written by johnalfred on 28/03/2011

I was sceptacle at first to purchase fireworks online, but once I came across this website, I figured that this was a reputable firm.

A sales rep contacted me via email to double check my order details, and I was provided with extra free items and Air Miles with my order.

Shipped was on time, no damages or missing items.

The online experience prompted me to visit their Selkirk, MB store. I was pleasantly surprised with the layout, friendly staff, and helpful service. I would definitely recommend Red Bomb Fireworks to my friends and family.

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products