Nintendo 3DS Reviews

Nintendo 3DS - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nintendo 3DS

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Having never had much to do with Nintendo, but being...”

Written on: 30/03/2011 by mark lucas (13 reviews written)

Having never had much to do with Nintendo, but being an avid gadget freak, I thought I'd pick one of these up. I'm hardly new to 3d having used stereoscopic drivers and anaglyph glasses before with various PC games. So I was hardly expecting anything miraculous. But I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised by this hand-held console. The Build quality of the 3DS is superb. I went for the aqua blue version available in Europe. It doesn't look anything like it's depicted on most ads though, In… Read Full Review

Mark Lucas's Response to mark lucas's Review

Written on: 30/03/2011

.. and I apologise for some of the typos on this too :-)

Read 1 Comment