Triumph Daytona 675 Reviews

Triumph Daytona 675 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Triumph Daytona 675

Triumph Daytona 675

“Awesome”

Written on: 17/09/2013 by GeoffC (7 reviews written)

The last 'supersport' bike that I owned was a Honda CBR600RR5 so , inevitably , in much of my experience of this bike I end up comparing it. Well , to be honest , apart from the overall level of handling and performance , there is no real comparison . The Triumph goes about it's business in a very different fashion to the Honda . The Daytona name has been around for a while now but this current size of Daytona ( a 675cc triple) first hit the road in 2006 . It had a bit of a change in 2009 and… Read Full Review

“Having owned motorcycles since 1975, all Japanese, 2...”

Written on: 24/03/2011

Having owned motorcycles since 1975, all Japanese, 2 Kawasakis, 3 Hondas and 3 Yamahas this is the first Triumph I bought and I am not a bit disappointed. True, a few parts are Japanese, but it is a bike I never thought I would be able to buy. I have since bought another Triumph and also own 3 Japanese bikes. The 675 is my favourite modern sportsbike and a joy to ride even if it is a tad uncomfortable. To me it's like a Ducati but for Japanese money, fantastic… Read Full Review