Deal Direct Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews - www.dealdirectfinancial.co.uk

Media Gallery for Deal Direct Financial Solutions Ltd - www.dealdirectfinancial.co.uk

“Very good service ”

Written on: 22/09/2022 by Montgomery346 (1 review written)

Service was great - very swift and efficient

“Remortgage ”

Written on: 17/09/2022 by Mckenziec409 (1 review written)

Broker was very proactive from start to finish and always keeping us updated. Any problems, was always readily available.

“Mortgage Offer”

Written on: 11/09/2022 by NAD07 (1 review written)

The mortgage advisor at Deal Direct was always friendly, helpful snd knowledgeable. She the right lender to use for my circumstances and did a good g good job getting my mortgage offer approved.

“Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend DDFS”

Written on: 09/09/2022 by Myac249 (1 review written)

From application to completion of our loan Deal Direct Financial Solutions are there to help every step of the way. They will strive to find the best deal available to you (even if your credit rating isn’t so good). I would definitely recommend DDFS to friends and family, so if you’re thinking of applying for a loan then these are the people you need in your corner. Thank you to all involved in our application.

“Above and beyond ”

Written on: 01/09/2022 by Franno73 (1 review written)

Great company and a great agent made our remortgage possible. It wasn’t an easy case as we were waiting on the land registry,but we managed to get the agreement in place and wait for the land transfer. Great communication and prompt responses from our agent ,who couldn’t help us enough. I would recommend and use again in 2 years time when our new deal expires.

“VERY HELPFUL, LIKE ALWAYS. ”

Written on: 31/08/2022 by piCarey345 (1 review written)

My remortgage with DDFS was quick and easy. Great customer service. Quick response for every email. Highly recommended.

“Great service”

Written on: 31/08/2022 by NIcSa11 (1 review written)

He has been great, keeping us up to date all of the time. Communication was very quick and we felt that we got the best deal. Certainly use them again.

“They were very helpful this is the 3rd time using deal...”

Written on: 26/08/2022 by Lisa050878 (1 review written)

They were very helpful this is the 3rd time using deal direct and would recommend them gave different options for the financial need we needed

“Very professional service ”

Written on: 26/08/2022 by qvMonroe136 (1 review written)

From start to Finnish they were very helpfull in every way they could be, that made me feel I was in good hands. They did not pressure me or make me feel I should know what I was doing. As I have a very busy life they were very patient and easy to deal with. Thank you very much to all the team.

“Mortgage application help ”

Written on: 23/08/2022 by Zoho75 (1 review written)

From start to finish he was really helpful, my circumstances were not straight forward but he always explained all the options that were available and gave great advice on the types of products available. Would highly recommend this company.

“Excellent service from start to finish”

Written on: 20/08/2022 by Eileen24SGP (1 review written)

The whole process was made so simple. Our mortgage adviser was so professional but also extremely friendly. I would most certainly recommend and will be using them again at my next mortgage renewal.

“Fantastic personalised service !!”

Written on: 17/08/2022 by Bexton (1 review written)

I had my financier and I could not speak of him highly enough.He kept me in loop throughout the whole process and each deal was fantastic and suited my business schedule. I will not search anywhere else in future before considering DDFS as my first option!!! It was great doing business with you and will call again soon for some more investment properties. Thank you all !!!

“Mortgage ”

Written on: 16/08/2022 by Hagandi1971 (1 review written)

My main negative observation would be that I filled out a number of docs provided by the broker only to be asked to do it all again by the mortgage company- I was also required to provide proof of ID (passport and driving license) a number of times - The whole purpose for me was that the paper work / admin was removed/reduced - This all being said I have used this company a number of times - I believe this has given me access to rates that I would not get if I approached the companys directly - not sure whether the £399 represents value

“Brilliant service! ”

Written on: 16/08/2022 by Jasoncoffey (1 review written)

He really helped us through the process of the remortgage. From start to finished the service has been fantastic and we would definitely highly recommend. Thanks for all your help.

“Very helpful ”

Written on: 15/08/2022 by KathyKoenig (1 review written)

Very patient and explained things well

“Great service”

Written on: 13/08/2022 by GarethYardley (1 review written)

Great service, he really delivered and got the ball across the line. Many thanks

“Professional, Punctual and Delivered ”

Written on: 13/08/2022 by JBCoomber (1 review written)

We have used Deal Direct for a good few years now. They understand our situation and are able to source a mortgage that fits around us. They contact us in plenty of time before renewal and are able to offer us quotes which are understandable. Would recommend them if you are looking for a broker.

“Great ”

Written on: 06/08/2022 by RaquelBauer (1 review written)

Dd kept me up to date as my application was processed, my handler answered queries quickly, would recommend.

“Deal Direct recommended”

Written on: 04/08/2022 by andyjava99 (1 review written)

Excellent service from Deal Direct. Found a very reasonable mortgage when my existing lender refused to help and another broker couldn't find anything. Would definitely recommend.

“Brilliant ”

Written on: 21/07/2022 by TyshawnBurnham37 (1 review written)

We were given the right information and was helped by the staff member It went so easy and got a quick answer if received the remortgage Would recommend these very happy and helpful Would recommend to my family and friends