Vax U90-MA-R Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Vax U90-MA-R - Ask a question now

“I shopped via the internet and got this cleaner at a...”

Written on: 05/05/2011

I shopped via the internet and got this cleaner at a good price - It is not too large and has an adjustable handle which could be good for storage - it fits under my stairs with no problem. On its first use I was amazed at the amount of dirt/dust it removed from my regularly vacuumed living room carpet. I had the same result when I used it upstairs much to my shame - there were no carpet fibres just dirt. The long flex is brilliant - regarding storing of the flex I find it easier to store… Read Full Review

“I bought this vac because I have shoulder problems and...”

Written on: 23/03/2011

I bought this vac because I have shoulder problems and it is very lightweight. It looks pretty and it is light, but it's all downhill from there! The first time I used it I noticed that as I was pushing it forward the vac head wasn't making proper contact with the floor, meaning there was a loss of suction. I persevered but it didn't get any better. I rang the Vax help line and they suggested I smear wax furniture polish over the area where the head pivots. They were very quick with this… Read Full Review