Rosso, Manchester Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Rosso, Manchester - Ask a question now

“Rossos Restsurant in Manchester Service Goes Down Hill”

Written on: 03/12/2017 by Annlawry (1 review written)

I never thought I would be writing this review as Rossos has been my favourite place to go in Manchester for some years and we have been many times and always go on a special occasion of which we did Saturday 2nd December for my birthday and was dreadfully disappointed we booked for 7 but the traffic was really bad so I telephoned to say we would be 5 mins late we were told no problem as they were just starting to get the tables back on arrival we were asked to go to the bar and they would… Read Full Review

“We were really excited to have been able to make a...”

Written on: 21/03/2011

We were really excited to have been able to make a booking at the Rosso Restaurant as it was my husband's 40th birthday so it was to be a special occasion. Everything seemed to be fine as we sat at our table and ordered some drinks, but the excitement was to be short lived.

Our table was in a nice enough position, but the constant banter across our table between the staff in grey suits and what seemed to be regular customers soon became too much. The atmosphere was neither welcoming nor… Read Full Review