Find Financial Advice Reviews

Find Financial Advice - Ask a question now

“Alignment Financial Group”

Written on: 04/11/2021 by danpimental (2 reviews written)

If you are looking for something better and secure for your financial activities then this adviser will be the right choice. He is operating an independent financial alignment group where he has so many unique and creative financial services. In fact I think he is highly qualified for providing financial services. Independent financial group is quite better from other financial group, because they do not have alignment services… Read Full Review

“I was put in touch with a very down to earth adviser,...”

Written on: 18/03/2011

I was put in touch with a very down to earth adviser, who did a superb job at helping me tidy my finances.

He managed to reduce my mortgage payments, save me some money on my life insurance and critical illness, and I am now in the process of reviewing all my old pensions… Read Full Review