Chrome Taps & Showers Bathroom Taps Reviews

Chrome Taps & Showers Bathroom Taps - Ask a question now

“Excellent Kitchen Taps!”

Written on: 05/12/2011 by Miks101 (1 review written)

My partner and I recently decorated our kitchen, we ordered our new kitchen taps from Chrome-tapshower.co.uk due to there extensive range to choose from and competitive prices. They are also a Uk company and offered guarantees with all the products as well as free delivery. I dont normally leave reviews but as I was very impressed with the service I received I thought it was only fair. I have already recommended this site to friends and family… Read Full Review

“Just finished installing my taps i purchased from...”

Written on: 15/03/2011

Just finished installing my taps i purchased from Chrome Taps & Showers.
Quick delivery, easy to use website, i was quite impressed at the prices on the site, nice and easy to speak to staff. Thank you Chrome taps and showers for my traditional bathroom taps, churchman bath tap ch105c and the churchman basin tap ch106c i also purchased a pop up bath waste kit.
They also run another site called www.radiatorsuperstore.co.uk where i purchased a 3 column radiator, our bathroom now looks great if… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 24/06/2011

Looks like an advertisement!

Read 1 Comment