Panel Opinion Reviews - www.panelopinion.co.uk

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

Panel Opinion - www.panelopinion.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Fantastic Survey Site!”

Written on: 05/10/2015 by 402Urquhart (1 review written)

Overall nothing but satisfied, by far one of the best survey sites I have come across. Low cash out of £10, free sign up and very fast payment… Read Full Review

“Really liked this paid survey website, you fill in as...”

Written on: 14/03/2011 by Marti86 (3 reviews written)

Really liked this paid survey website, you fill in as many details about yourself and then they send you surveys to complete. You get paid for everysurvey and they are short and easy to do.

Once I reached £10 I can get the cash back that I have earned. You don't have to pay to join and I havint got any spam mail from them yet, I think its a lot more frequest than other paid survey sites I'm on, though that could be just because Im the right profile.

Definitely worth a sign up anyway as… Read Full Review