Kaybee for Doors Reviews - www.kaybeedoors.co.uk

Kaybee for Doors - www.kaybeedoors.co.uk - Ask a question now

“still door-less”

Written on: 19/12/2014 by tillytots50 (1 review written)

3 months since we ordered a full house of doors from kb doors Liverpool, and still no doors. Joiner arranged 2 seperate dates to fit, but joiner didn't turn up as apparantly unwell but no call from joiner OR KB to let customers know this. HUBBY took old doors off, middle of winter sat freezing, 5 days to christmas!! There website states 2/3 weeks for doors, and 3 months later we're still door-less. Now yet another date to be arranged for a new joiner to fit doors....that's if they turn up… Read Full Review

“When I was looking for internal doors, I decided I...”

Written on: 14/03/2011 by daverosen (1 review written)

When I was looking for internal doors, I decided I needed top quality doors, so I tried the usual DIY suspects and I found that they all had very similar products at very similar prices, but not what I was looking for, they carried to many different product not just doors.

Then I found Kaybeedoors in Google, and when to their site and found they specialized in doors only, with a very good website very easy to use and find what I wanted at a great price with deliver price that wear competitive… Read Full Review