Great Granite UK Reviews - www.greatgraniteuk.co.uk

Great Granite UK - www.greatgraniteuk.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Would definitely recommend!”

Written on: 20/03/2011 by missemma89 (1 review written)

Would definitely recommend!… Read Full Review

“I ordered 3 of the Galaxy Granite worktops from...”

Written on: 12/03/2011 by grantunwin (3 reviews written)

I ordered 3 of the Galaxy Granite worktops from greatgraniteuk.co.uk. I was a bit wary of ordering something like this online, but I was pleasantly surprised that I was wrong. Once I had ordered online, they called me to confirm my order and to arrange a day of delivery, then on the day they called me to say they'd be delivering at 1pm, and sure enough at 12.55pm they arrived. 5 Minutes early and exactly as they said. The worktops were perfect, no scratches, chips or anything. They were perfect… Read Full Review

Missemma89's Response to grantunwin's Review