O&C Butcher - www.ocbutcher.co.uk

O&C Butcher - www.ocbutcher.co.uk
4.8

O&C Butcher - www.ocbutcher.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for O&C Butcher - www.ocbutcher.co.uk

“Medical insurance companies Dubai”

written by btmbore on 14/08/2023

Alsagr Insurance is one of the leading medical insurance companies in Dubai that offers a wide range of health insurance plans and services to meet the needs of individuals, families and businesses. We have a team of experienced and knowledgeable insurance experts who are always available to help our clients choose the right plan for their specific needs.

“A joy to visit ”

written by Quipshot on 01/01/2023

My wife and I have been visiting this emporium for 15 years. Wide range of too quality merchandise in beautifully presented surroundings. The staff are knowledgeable and helpful with the store owner often available. It's a delight just to browse but there are amazing discounts on offer during the biannual sales. Highly recommended if visiting Aldeburgh

“Great Service”

written by Janm57 on 22/10/2022

I ordered a pair of Josef Seibel boots at 3-15 Friday21st October & received them at 1-15 today Saturday 22nd October. Fantastic customer service from them, item packaged secure & envelope with returns note details of how to return (not that I need it) & enclosed invoice. Well impressed will visit store & use this store again.

“SLIPPERS”

written by on 06/11/2013

Very efficient service! Good navigation on website. Will recommend to friends

“superb service”

written by happpyheather on 12/10/2013

wanted another pair of a particular shoe found them on your webpage - ordered online then telephoned to see how soon could be despatched. This order was despatched the same day a Saturday before 12 noon and I received them up in Scotland on Monday. How's that for first class service from a store. I will definately look at your webpage when I want another pair of these type of shoes. I did telephone to say thankyou as this was a service you don't get nowadays. So thanks again.

“Ankle boots”

written by on 08/10/2013

Good service. Boots came quickly and were well packaged. Would certainly use company again.

“Brilliant Service”

written by on 06/10/2013

Brilliant, first class service. This is my first order with O&C Butcher and items were despatched very quickly, were packaged well and were exactly as described. I would definitely come back again. I found the items on the internet using Google.

“Suer service !! Quick on email reply for additional...”

written by on 06/10/2013

Super!!!! Title says it all

“Excellent”

written by on 25/09/2013

Great service, staff very helpful and item arrived next day.

“Excellent service.”

written by on 25/09/2013

Great boots, next day delivery. Would definitely order again.

“Excellent service”

written by Brads58 on 06/09/2013

Ordered the Barbour Steve Mcqeen Terence jacket. The price was good and the item was delivered a lot quicker than they said. Very pleased with the service & the product. Would definitely use again.

“A Rapid Delivery”

written by on 03/09/2013

I was very pleased with my shirt annd surprised at the speed of delivery, Thank you.

“re:men's underpants”

written by on 22/08/2013

My sister was desperate to buy some decent underwear for her husband to replace what he wore normally,a bit gross.I recommended a brand which she found impossible to find in large stores, I found them on your site in 5 minutes. Pricey but just the job. great service prompt delivery etc. Thanks.

“just as I hoped it would be, and service was excellent”

written by on 15/08/2013

just as I hoped it would be, and service was excellent

“Good comms and fast delivery”

written by on 08/08/2013

Ordered a new pair of sandals as they appeared to be the only online store selling the ones I wanted. I new what I wanted and payment was quick, secure and easy. The sandals were delivered promptly and I'm very happy with them. There was good comms from the shop too as they kept me informed of my order status and when they would be delivered.

“Good service and quality.”

written by on 24/07/2013

The shoes I ordered were superb and the delivery time was extremely short. In this case I had ordered the same shoes from the maker direct but this took over week and the postage was expensive, whereas O C Butcher did not charge for delivery.

“A Comfy Wear”

written by on 28/06/2013

These jeans are a great colour. I had to put a little dart in waist band as they were not quite snug enough for me but the dart did the trick. A smaller size would of been too tight. Wore them all day shopping and found them so comfy. With other jeans I find that when I get home I can t wait to get them off and put something more comfy on, these I don t feel like that at all. The material is light to wear but not flimsy did not get too hot like you do in other jeans. Would of given them 5 stars apart from the fact that I had to put the dart in but that's because my waist is not quite a sixteen but my bum is lol. I would highly recommend these they are so smart.

“Very good service”

written by on 24/06/2013

Prompt delivery and excellent exchange and returns service.

“Finally somewhere thats stocking this much in demand...”

written by sharon.pendleton on 19/06/2013

Searched loads and loads of websites, even official Barbour website. looking for over 6 months. Travelled to Manchester and Liverpool and local Southport shops. Same old story-sold out, its very popular???!!!! By chance went on this website and the jacket was on my back within 3 days. very impressed. Will shop here again. Only wish I had seen it sooner!!!!!!!!

“Fanastic service will use again highly recommended”

written by on 19/06/2013

Super service, very efficient, prompt delivery. What more can I say will use again.