Adrian Flux Motorcycle Reviews

• Customer service

Adrian Flux Motorcycle - Ask a question now

“AVOID”

written by Moonman694 on 11/06/2021

10 days ago I was make motorbike insurance charged me 175 pounds.Today I want to canceland want to charge me 32,44 /time on cover charge/and also 30pounds /cancelation fee/ with in cooling period!!  AVOID!!!

“The most difficult insurance company I ever used !”

written by ServerGoblin on 05/10/2015

These guys came out cheapest on Go Compare, under the name Bike Sure, so I though I would give them ago. I had previously been insured with Bennets and boy - I wish I'd stayed with them! After taking out the policy using the online service, which was very simple, I immediately began getting requests from them for more, and more information. They wanted to see my driving licence and proof of no claims - which is expected. But then they wanted photos of my garage, the bike in the garage, the bike on the security chain, the ground anchor, the disc lock, it just went on and on and on. We live in rural Shropshire - so who knows what they would want if you lived in the city! The worst thing was though, that after they had said that cover was in place, and I happened to have ridden to work on my bike - I got an email part way through the day, saying that I had held a company directorship - which I hadn't declared cover was now voided ! I rang them and spoke to one of their completely inflexible call handlers, explaining that the directorship was for a dormant company that never started and that I was fully employed as I'd stated. They wouldn't have it though and left me high and dry at work with no insurance for my ride home! I spent the afternoon obtaining proof of what I said, and with about 5 minutes to spare they reintroduced cover. This was probably the worst insurance broker / company I have ever used in my 25 years of driving / biking. Avoid at all costs.

“Cheapest around.....definitely not. avoid, avoid, avoid ”

written by tc40 on 02/02/2015

Not only are they the biggest liars out there, their staff talk like robots and are rude, when will they get the message? do not ring me , do not quote me, do not bother me anymore. Your at least twice the price of any other Bike insurer, yet you keep telling me you are the cheapest around, what do you not get?....your not. Stop hiding behind other companies like Bike sure who are just as bad and stop lying, look at your reviews and see what people think and learn from it or just do us all a favour and get out of this game

“Ripoff Flux”

written by Hopping-mad13 on 07/10/2014

Overall Rating: I had to put one star or I couldnt leave my review but they dont even deserve that. After having our campervan insured for only 2 month and having paid for it in full £175. I asked to can cel the policy as we had sold the van. I was told after deductions they would credit my account with £47.00 !!When asked why so little I was informed that was the cancllation charge and the amount of time the policy had been running pro rata. So two month insurance @£14.58 makes your cancellation charge £98.40! I was advised that, that was the maximum refund they could give and waffled on about its the insurers not them that give them the figuers, there was nothing I could do apart from accept the amount they offered. I would NEVER insure through them again and I will make sure freinds & family know what they are like. Only wished I'd come on here before I took out the insurance.

“TERRIBLE BAD PRACTICES ”

written by fl2014 on 01/04/2014

The other name for this firm is bikesure Beware when you get a quote on line folks It may looks cheap and good policy. BUT what they do they are making sure they got you first by sending you a confirmation of a poilcy BUT again they will send you a message to call them on an 0844 premium number, after so many questions no matter what they will find a mistake you done on your quotation,in our case it was that we didnt disclose my sons temporary place of work and they charge us an extra £35 pounds when i asked the question if we are to cancell the quote the girl reply it will cost you £130 A POLICY WHICH IS NOT EVEN STARTED YET they got you as they say by the neck (just been polite here) on all three phone calls we did (and lets not forget i am paying) i found all their staff very rude and very authoritarian. And guess what this is not the end of it they want copy of licence , no claim bonus proof and a utility bill all that before we are fully protected LETS HOPE EVERYTHING IS OK eh ? I wish i had done my home work first and look at reviews Firms like this one should be stopped operating by law in this way. BIKESURE / ADRIAN FLUX sorry to say but another uspet customer here

“avoid this company”

written by kerevizz1243 on 07/10/2013

Worst insurance company I ever used. Canceling took ages.and they charge me lots of money. Never again .total rip off. [email protected]

“Avoid - DO Not Pay Monthly ”

written by paulnorfolk on 16/09/2013

I paid for my policy monthly, paid a deposit and premiums by Direct Debit and when I cancelled as I sold the bike they demanded full payment for the policy, I refused and asked how they calculated this, they failed to supply a statement and then passed my account to Regal Credit Consultants who are both threatening and harassing. Avoid like the plague!

“Avoid!!! they are Miss Selling”

written by on 10/01/2013

I was miss sold the insurance so they then charged me for thier mistake!!!

“Horrible company”

written by on 27/10/2012

every time you get through there is always an extremely unhelpfull person at the end of the line - they do not disclose their cancelation fees and generally dont know what they are doing! Had a claim and had to sort everything out myself!!!! AVOID

“avoid”

written by on 13/10/2012

Basically lied about cancellation fees, avoided the question when asked at the start and eventually said there would be no charge then came to cancel the policy and claimed it would cost £100 to do so.

“Miss selling”

written by on 05/08/2012

This is the second time I have tried to insure my bike with Bike sure only because I was insuring my car at the time.Not at any time do they tell you untill you hand over your hard earned cash that you have to send copys of all your driving licence,what happened to Data Protection they now owe me the full price of policy £135 and will loose £40 £100 from the first time if I get it back at all.Rang Carol Nash no problems far better company than Bike Sure.

“I insured with Adrian Flux/Bikesure for 6 years with...”

written by on 05/03/2011

I insured with Adrian Flux/Bikesure for 6 years with no claim. I cancelled the current insurance after 7 weeks as I sold the bike. The annual charge was £135 and they gave me £12.37 for 45 weeks unused insurance. I queried this and after 5 weeks they have not even bothered to respond. This company is to be avoided!

Adrian_Flux_Bikesure's Comment

Written on: 26/05/2011

If the cancelled policy was with a new insurance company / policy number (for example, you were only with that particular insurance company for the 7 weeks), the insurance company may have applied short-term (non-proportionate) charges, details of which should be in your policy booklet.

Furthermore, supplementary cover such as breakdown cover does not generate a cancellation refund to be forwarded to the customer.

If you would like this matter investigating further, please contact the office.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2011

This company is to be absolutely avoided friends...they gave me insurance for a month and charged me nearly £140 while the total years charge was only £180...this is the worst insurance company i have ever experienced....