ASAP Tickets Services Reviews - www.asaptickets.com

ASAP Tickets Services www.asaptickets.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for ASAP Tickets Services www.asaptickets.com

ASAP Tickets Services www.asaptickets.com

“Awesome services ”

Written on: 21/09/2022 by Anesprop (1 review written)

My asaptichet agent was awesome. She handled my questions intelligently and went above and beyond to make sure I received the best service that fits my request like a professional. Thanks

“most accommodating travel agency so far!”

Written on: 19/09/2022 by fhStewart490 (1 review written)

Aside from being very accommodating, all of their staffs are very easy to reach and talk with. They never fail to assist/help whenever I have questions about my flight etc. Aside from that, the good communication skills of their Agents are also plus points for me. Overall, Asap tickets deserves more than five stars.

“Excellent Coustomer service”

Written on: 19/09/2022 by Mamaticket (1 review written)

Mocqiod was an excellent Coustomer service rep so nice so kind so polite and very sweet on the phone with me she’s also very patient making sure that I get the service needed .she also keep her promise when she said she will call back. I just love her so very much and keep up all the good work and please give her a rate for her excellent work .thank you very much to you all and the team members.

“great service”

Written on: 11/09/2022 by ArvindShah (1 review written)

Tempest provided great service in selecting the final flight selections,They are very friendly and on time. Thanks. I will not hesitate to do business again with them.

“Customer service experience ”

Written on: 08/09/2022 by OrlandoHead149 (1 review written)

Thank you for the professional service support.

“Service is very good, I appreciate ”

Written on: 05/09/2022 by Bsghuman (1 review written)

Perfect service by asap ticket, very quickly and representative is very polite and knowledgeable

“Very supportive”

Written on: 30/08/2022 by Bkilbour (1 review written)

The folks at ASAP Tickets are very courteous, attentive and friendly. They’re like having your own concierge

“Good job”

Written on: 27/08/2022 by DestineyAlvarado (1 review written)

My agent is so very nice! She listened to me when I told her not to call due to I'm working or sleeping. Compare to some other travel agency/agent annoying.

“Always a great experience ”

Written on: 18/08/2022 by CarlWhalen (1 review written)

Always a great experience with our agent Dewey, Always delightful and knowledgeable agent.

“Best travel advisors in the market”

Written on: 05/08/2022 by uaMahoney58 (1 review written)

Helpful, patient and answer my questions promptly. Knowledgable with her line of work.. Goes beyond to give you best deals.. Highly recommended

“Great job”

Written on: 04/08/2022 by Lcanad1015 (1 review written)

Very helpful and accommodating to client. Iam very glad for your services rendered to me. And I will difinetly recommend to all my family and friends.

“Excellent ”

Written on: 22/07/2022 by Lea94 (1 review written)

Yumiko is very knowledgeable and helpful

Written on: 05/08/2022

An ASAP agent - she offered me travel insurance and also for buying that ticket at a higher price offered me $800 worth of travel voucher and now they are denying it — I have copies to prove it . Saying they can’t find anything like that.

Read 1 Comment

“I don't understand what to write ”

Written on: 17/07/2022 by Jones289 (1 review written)

He helped me a lot. He new what he was doing. I have given his phone number to a friend of mine to buy ticket from him.he was very patient with me. Thanks.

Written on: 05/08/2022

But the services are at the beginning are good then it starts sucking as for if you are rebooking or if you want to change - you will face so much trouble — different agent starts communicating with different proposals and not providing the thing you need. Worst is denying even written commitments of their agents. Don’t trust them. ASAP is a bad bad Agency

“Great Service”

Written on: 11/07/2022 by michaelmonroe (1 review written)

We kept our agent busy with different dates and arrangements looking for best price and dates. He offered many solutions until we agreed on the one that best met our needs. Lots of follow-up and we are happy with the arrangements. He gave us better prices and options than any we tried on our own.

Mushtaqasap's Response to michaelmonroe's Review

It’s a rotten agency -

“my first asia trip”

Written on: 11/07/2022 by rsublett46 (1 review written)

my agent was very helpful Faraji, good luck with your new job at Asap

Mushtaqasap's Response to rsublett46's Review

Written on: 05/08/2022

They are very bad service - a number of different agent starts communicating and they then deny their own communication. For 2 weeks I have been trying to rebook my flight and they just dragging on and different prices are quoted and gone are the travel voucher their agent issued — saying they are not sure and denying their own issued documents. DoNot trust this agency

Read 1 Comment

“Too much problem with some agent and tickets”

Written on: 09/07/2022 by Landinp34 (1 review written)

Asap agent cancelled my father's ticket without our confirmation. Another issue is they issue a ticket to us but it has a invalid connection. An agent cancelled my father's ticket without our confirmation, we have been calling them since June second week but no resolution. Now, our ticket has another issue, there is an invalid connection between Air Canada and JetStar so they said we will be denied boarding at Singapore. If we call they keep saying they will make a note and send us to higher department for the resolution. Our flight is fast approaching when can this be resolve.

Written on: 05/08/2022

I agree and expect nothing better - if you challenge they send to another agent or the original one you try to contact is not found and saying that it has been escalated and Customer service says they have someone who would respond. It’s an irresponsible low class agency — never go to them and guess their agency is serviced by non- Canadian and out of canada call Center. .

“Thumbs up.”

Written on: 07/07/2022 by PaulaSpence1966 (1 review written)

Being a first time customer, let me congratulate you on a good customer experience I had with an agent who helped me greatly in booking my flight to the Philippines. He is knowledgeable in his work and explained everything well. I would like to comment on an additional fee you charge the customer regarding customer satisfaction. This is unfair to the customers as well as the agent. An agent needs to be compensated well for a service well done but should not come from the customer. I hope there will be a better option other than this practice. Thank you and more power.

Written on: 05/08/2022

With this agency buyers beware — they don’t go or their own coupons and trying to squeeze out more money. Gave me false voucher (?) to lure me to buy higher price ticket and a false voucher ( have copies) using it as carrot to buy high price ticket.

Read 1 Comment

“Excellent thanks love you ”

Written on: 02/07/2022 by KamrynRankin (1 review written)

Great job! Pleasure to greet Shiloh. Outstanding helper. Love her attitude. Give her a raise!

Written on: 05/08/2022

Never — false vouchers issued by agent and which is not recognized by the agency though I have valid documents

“Horrible ”

Written on: 22/06/2022 by Edwinx77 (1 review written)

This has to be one of the most horrible company’s they don’t care about customers I booked 2 tickets with them and then the price changed the very next day and they said they can’t do anything we work hard for money and they just want to take it will never do business with them again

Written on: 05/08/2022

Farusulant ways to take more money

“Excellent customer service”

Written on: 17/06/2022 by AndresFrost345 (1 review written)

Excellent experience at asap tickets with an excellent customer service. Thanks for the help on my emergency flight going to Manila. It was an excellent experience handled by professional staff who patiently help me to successfully confirmed my flights and answered all my concern. Thumbs up to you and for training your staff so well. I’m looking forward to book here for my next vacation. Hope to find good promo or flight deals.

Written on: 05/08/2022

Put you on a merry go round — waste time and time passes without results — never go to them