Well Wicked Ltd Reviews - www.wellwickedstuff.com

Well Wicked Ltd - www.wellwickedstuff.com - Ask a question now

“Shadow a Reptile Keeper Experince”

Written on: 16/08/2011 by ZaraMoss1971 (1 review written)

I brought this experience for my daughter who is 10 years old, she would like to be a Reptile Keeper when she is older so thought it would be a good idea if she had some hands on experience with lizards and spiders!!!! Well wicked were great, nothing was to much trouble, very professional and called you back quickly when you wanted to book your date for your experience day. Their website is easy to use which is alsways a bonus. The Paradise Park was also very professional, my daughter had one to one experience with the keeper and handled 4 Lizards,3 Snakes,Tarantula, fed an Aligator, cleaned the 7 stone Tortoise and moved to a different enclosure and moved a monitor lizard(they are big!!). Then we also got to go round the rest of the Park, a great day was had by all and now I have to purchase the daughter a Dragon Lizard!!!!

“I recently purchased an animal experience day from...”

Written on: 02/03/2011 by Kevin Thomas (1 review written)

I recently purchased an animal experience day from Well Wicked for myself and my wife to take together. It was a Champagne Breakfast with the Snow Leopards experience which was held at a lovely zoo in Broxbourne. The staff at Well Wicked were very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and extremeley efficient and it seemed nothing was too much trouble. I promptely received the lovely gift pack to present to my wife on her birthday which she was delighted with.

The experience itself was out of this world. The staff at the zoo were extremely accomodating and explained everything perfectly. The breakfast overlooking the snow leopards was something only dreams are made of - it was perfect! It was especially nice as this was all done before the zoo even opened so we as good as had the place to ourselves. The price includes admission so we spent the rest of the day at the zoo as well - a perfect day!

This is something I would definitely do again and will (and have) recommended Well Wicked to friends and family. Their range of gift ideas is very impressive and I especially like the friendly text the day before and email the day after to make sure all went to plan. I have purchased other experiences from them (will review seperately) as their customer service is a real cut above the rest.