Judy Genandt - A Port in the Storm Reviews

Judy Genandt - A Port in the Storm - Ask a question now

“Not the car I booked”

written by on 15/03/2013

I was traveling 550miles round trip over 12 hour day 7am to 7pm, my car is very capably of this journey but not smooth or petrol friendly. Therefore having owned a Passat prior to this vehicle decided on searching the web for prices on such vehicle. Fantastic deal on Easirent (for a Passat or similar) so I booked through the web, on arrival at Easirent a Hyundai I30 estate was given to me, I queried this, and reassured this vehicle was a very good car. Within half an hour of this journey, I should have turned back, but my day was too full. This car is a poor version of small hatch back, not on par with a Skoda Fabia (cheaper version of Polo), never mind the model above Golf/Jetta (Octavia) or the similar model to the Passat (Superb) this car was an awful driving experience. Not even close to the vehicle in question. Totally awful driving experience