Cedarlia Reviews - www.cedarlia.com

Cedarlia www.cedarlia.com - Ask a question now

“Cedarlia was recommended to me by a friend. They have...”

Written on: 24/02/2011 by vegemite4me (7 reviews written)

Cedarlia was recommended to me by a friend. They have a great selection of products if you have a baby, or are looking for a gift for someone with a baby. We ended up buying one of their Love signs which has brightened up the living room. The website is easy to use, and laid out well and our item arrived pretty quick, so no complaints there… Read Full Review

Emma33Davis's Response to vegemite4me's Review

Written on: 29/03/2011

I found this review helpful as i was looking for unusual gift for my sister and her newborn and i found the most beautiful handmade dream dolls as well as boon products in cedarlia's website. Also purchased gifts for my sister. Delivery was right on time.

Read 1 Comment