Adult Dating Reviews - www.121247.com

• Ease Of Navigation

Adult Dating www.121247.com - Ask a question now

“121247 Adult Dating”

Written on: 16/05/2014 by Coleh29 (1 review written)

If you are thinking of joining, I suggest you do as I did. Register on the site wihout paying, do not upload a photo or update your profile, and wait for the messages from would-be lovers to flood your mail box. 20 complete strangers, some of them stunning and some very much younger than me, all within just a few miles of me, contacted me within a week, all consumed with a burning lust for someone about whom they knew absolutely nothing! Only a fool would believe these messages were genuine -… Read Full Review

“Worth it..”

Written on: 09/03/2014 by mikewps1976 (3 reviews written)

I've been signed up to 121247 for a while now and had a string of meets with some different ladies as a result of this site. It has served me well and I shall definitely thank them for it. Im getting to that age where I want to think about settling down and maybe have kids so it's time to put my membership on hold for the moment. I certainly know where to come should I was the odd one night stand! very successful for that!… Read Full Review

“I have been a member here for just over a year now....”

Written on: 01/03/2011 by alid1 (3 reviews written)

I have been a member here for just over a year now. The first nine months or so nothing happened, and I very nearly cancelled my membership a couple of times, but matters have picked up a lot recently. I am now a very happy bunny. My only wish is there were less men competing with me. This though is a rather minor complaint. Great service… Read Full Review

Eric999's Response to alid1's Review

Written on: 21/08/2012

The above poster obviously WORKS for 121247. The site is clearly a MASSIVE SCAM and a child could spot the tell-tale clues a mile off. Blindfolded. Don't waste your time like I did - but at least I spotted the clues and didn't pay a cent. These people should be convicted of fraud.

Read 1 Comment