Kodak EasyShare CX4210 Reviews

• Battery Life

Kodak EasyShare CX4210 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kodak EasyShare CX4210

Kodak EasyShare CX4210

“The Kodak Easyshare CX4210 digital camera, when I...”

Written on: 07/09/2005 by djs2hat (1 review written)

The Kodak Easyshare CX4210 digital camera, when I eventually got one that worked, was a neat little camera, but it was made an expensive one when I bought all the accessories that most other manufacturers offer as part of their whole package.
When I fitted a 128MB SD card it wouldn't accept it, the message in the LCD reading "Card needs formatting" [funny, it works in my other cameras].
All in all, for the past three years, the Kodak has been a reasonably useful pain in the neck, and I would… Read Full Review

“The Kodak EasyShare CX4210 is great I'm giving it 10...”

Written on: 12/01/2005 by danboy122 (2 reviews written)

The Kodak EasyShare CX4210 is great I'm giving it 10 because I think it's a wonderful little device. I've had mine now for nearly two years I would imagine but with a 2MP camera the quality of majority of the pics are fantastic. I'm thinking about selling it at the moment just because I want something a bit better. But no faults with this camera. It loves the recharagble Ni-MH Batteries they work a treat. Only thing with this camera is that it flashes 3 times when you take the picture. Again… Read Full Review

“I recieved this Kodak CX4210 digital camera a few...”

Written on: 28/01/2004 by Amazza (3 reviews written)

I recieved this Kodak CX4210 digital camera a few christmases ago and im very happy with it. I have taken many photos and the quality is excelent. it is also very durable and have survived many falls from my pocket and still works perfectly… Read Full Review

“I have owned this camera for just over a week and have...”

Written on: 08/03/2003 by Andy. (1 review written)

I have owned this camera for just over a week and have found it easy to use, software is basic but as I am no pro I find it adequate for my needs.
I would recommend it as a good introduction to digital photography. Great value for money!… Read Full Review