Best Kenya Travel Co Reviews

Best Kenya Travel Co - Ask a question now

“My wife and I had the best time of Best Kenya Travel...”

written by on 14/02/2011

My wife and I had the best time of Best Kenya Travel company for one week long tour safari in December.

We booked a Safari with Best Kenya Travel Co and it was one of the few safari companies (maybe the only one) who never continually emailed or called us to find out if we were really going to book. We were offered me a price, and thought it was reasonable and we booked the safari.

This is a wonderful company. we were taken care of and we had a good time. We were taken to some really nice places (Samburu, Aberdere (Treetops), Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara).

I would really recommend Best Kenya Travel. (www.bestkenyatravel.com)

Julia