Fast Press XN64 Reviews

• Service & Support

Fast Press XN64 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fast Press XN64

Fast Press XN64

“A wonderful way to get a lot of Ironing done quickly”

Written on: 12/09/2014 by Kellymr130 (1 review written)

Just Loved this item, why did I not buy one years ago. It will do my kingsize duvet covers down to shirts and all clothing. Cannot wait for my next batch of ironing. I have the dry press which is perfectly good, I get the clothes of the line a little damp and it finishes the drying process… Read Full Review

“After reading many reviews for Steam Presses I decided...”

Written on: 13/02/2011 by Carole2006 (5 reviews written)

After reading many reviews for Steam Presses I decided to buy the Fast Press XN64. It is the press that is stocked by John Lewis, Comet, etc. However I bought mine from Sewing Machine Sales online. It arrived within two days (not bad for the North of Scotland), well packed and in good condition.
I had a pile or ironing to do, including 6 sheets and 10 pillowcases and 2 duvet covers (all in egyptian cotton); along with the usual t shirts, shirts, jeans, etc. I did enlist the help of my hubby… Read Full Review