BH Fitness VIB Pro YV25 Plate Reviews

5.0

BH Fitness VIB Pro YV25 Plate - Ask a question now

“After reading all the good reviews on the bh vib, I...”

written by on 12/05/2011

After reading all the good reviews on the bh vib, I ordered one from Orbus leisure. The transaction was smooth and the item was delivered quickly. The first thing that struck me was the quality of the machine. It looks and feels like a gym quality machine. I have been using the machine for 3 weeks and the results are astounding. This is the best piece of equipment I have ever bought. I do 10 minutes a day, no sweating! and ive not only toned up but ive lost pounds and inches! (I am watching what I eat too, but the change in my body shape is being commented on by friends and family) My "bingo" wings are going, my thighs are tighter and my bum and tum are looking much less wobbly! I love it!

“We chose the BH VIB over the Flabelos plate after a...”

written by on 13/02/2011

We chose the BH VIB over the Flabelos plate after a good comparison of features. Really for such a huge price difference, we couldn't find a fault in the spec. When it arrived it was packed very securely and didn't take us log to set it up. In fact, this was something we were worried about, but it was relatively easy, with some straight forward instruction.

There is also a fantastic DVD which comes with the machine. This shows the machines functions in details as well as some great exercise and workout routines.

The machine looks fantastic as well. The build quality and finish is brilliant, and the blue lights on the screen are stunning. We also found it so easy to create our own routines. You just plug the USB memory stick into your computer and set each stage setting. This was fantastic and the vibration setting move from a slow massage to an intense workout.

Overall, a brilliant machine, very very well priced with some great features. We are really please.