Car Builder Solutions Reviews - www.cbsonline.co.uk

Car Builder Solutions - www.cbsonline.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Beware, cheap parts, poor service.”

Written on: 22/02/2021 by TomJones9190 (1 review written)

Very disappointing service and quality of parts. I purchased a Y selector value for a heating system and after a few hours of use, it melted, which could have caused damage and potentially a fire if I hadn't noticed it. I sent pictures and info via email and they didn't seem to believe there was an issue, they said they tested on their end and it was fine. I asked for a refund and they said if I post the melted part back and IF they find an error, they will give me some store credit. IF… Read Full Review

Carbuilder.com's Response to TomJones9190's Review

Written on: 26/02/2021

I am also disappointed. The part that “failed” is manufactured by Kalori, a World-renowned specialist in motor vehicle heating and ventilation parts. You informed us you had connected it to an electric space heater, an application it was never designed for, and it melted. Hopefully the metal one you ordered from another supplier will be more appropriate for your application.
We offered a refund on the product and your costs once returned but that unfortunately seems inadequate.

Read 1 Comment

“I've been using Car Builder Solutions for over a year...”

Written on: 11/02/2011

I've been using Car Builder Solutions for over a year now and ordered numerous parts for my Cobra project. It's a pleasure to do business with them, excellent catalog, all items are in stock and they offer excellent customer service.
My last order i received an email saying that my parts would be delivered between 9.30 and 10.30 and it arrived 9.55 prompt.
They've also just released a new website which is a joy to use.