Acapulco Beach Club & Resort Hotel Reviews

Acapulco Beach Club & Resort Hotel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Acapulco Beach Club & Resort Hotel

Acapulco Beach Club & Resort Hotel

“I have stayed at the ACAPOULC spar in north 5 times...”

Written on: 11/02/2011 by 12boyoboy34 (1 review written)

I have stayed at the ACAPOULC spar in north 5 times once with my wife and then with my daguther & her other half also with her two kids ages one & two we all had a great timethe hotel or they bunglows were clean & compfortable with all your needs air con &TV IT has the bigest pool with its own water shoets and sun beds with out fighting for them food was good with out side restrants very romantic under the stars staff the best ever I could go on for ever its that good PS the entainment for all… Read Full Review