Debt Compare Reviews - www.debtcompare.co.uk

• Quality Of Service

Debt Compare - www.debtcompare.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Nad service!!”

Written on: 18/09/2019 by Bradyov142 (1 review written)

I have been with this service for 2 year..initially there were no problems up until they started to try and take payments on the wrong dates..today after speaking to a certain person as my account is now in arrears ( i called yesterday and wasnt told i was in arrears) aswell and i was told it was all my fault and that i am a LIAR!!! I was spoken to as if i was a child..will definitely be leaving this company very soon and hopefully people will start to realise what a waste of time and money… Read Full Review

“AVOID IF YOU HAVE ANY SENSE!!!! ”

Written on: 27/06/2019

The most diabolical company I have ever come across! AVOID!!!!! Targeting vulnerable people, and confusing them with fast paced conversations on the telephone. During my telephone conversation I asked how much I felt I could contribute towards paying my existing debt. I agreed £100 and was advised additional payment would be taken towards their fees. That much I understood. £120 was deducted from my account - still okay as I was informed fees would be deducted but I had informed them £100… Read Full Review

“AVOID”

Written on: 11/06/2019 by Clarkwv167 (1 review written)

Massively messed my partner around. Make out like they’re helping you but take 500 pounds off you. Make out like they’re trying to reduce your debt but then fob you off. They ignore you, absolutely vile people!!!!! So rude!! Honestly please don’t go here. They make out like you lie, never contact you. Ignored complaints! Absolute jokes… Read Full Review

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ”

Written on: 16/05/2019 by Sarah2020 (1 review written)

I was paying them for 4 months still did not pay any money towards my bills, I’m in more debt now then I was to start with as they did not pay the companies I rang countless of times and got to ignore letters and I was only paying there fee for 4 months I cancelled they would not give me a refund and wasn’t amazing as they had made out. They came to me asking to help me when I was going through a difficult financial time I would NEVER go with this company AGAIN… Read Full Review

Dionnekennedy's Response to Sarah2020's Review

Written on: 11/06/2019

Completely agree. Did the same to my partner

Read 1 Comment

“absolutely amazing service ”

Written on: 17/07/2018 by Hartley317 (1 review written)

I have been extremely impressed by the level of service from the advisor, made to feel more comfortable about my situation I particular like how they talked me through filling out my email as I sometimes struggle to do those parts the advisor was very thorough in explaing my options and explained in detail I could understand if I wasn't sure the first time. The advisor also showed great compassion towards my situation I would definitely recommend using this company… Read Full Review

“Fantastic service ”

Written on: 11/07/2018 by Suesue75 (1 review written)

Definitely no complaints! Fantastic customers service. Extremely friendly. Hands up to Riz. Who worked extremely hard today with my creditors. And achieved remarkable results. Thank you Riz extremely appreciated… Read Full Review

“Helped me out”

Written on: 06/06/2018 by Jonnyrash786 (1 review written)

They helped me out when I was struggling to let ends meet. Cost me abit but worth it . Managing my budget without any hiccups. The person I dealt with is a great help always available when I need him… Read Full Review

“would never signed up if I knew how they are going to...”

Written on: 13/04/2018 by Wilson182 (1 review written)

I've signed up 8 months ago, been charged almost £500 and still no payment plan in place. My creditors contacted collection companies but Debt Compare keep saying to ignore it, that they will sort it out. I still have no payment plan in place. Biggest mistake I have made. After 8 months no results whatsoever. Very promising first phone conversation with very disappointing result after signing the contract. Caused me great distress and regret. I can't think of anything I like about them… Read Full Review

Trish55's Comment

Written on: 20/05/2018

I am having exactly the same problem16 months later and have lost almost £1000!!!

Graemeslimharding's Comment

Written on: 12/02/2019

Snap same here, they don’t answer phone, reply to emails or anything so now I’m even more indebt

Jmnich's Comment

Written on: 24/08/2018

It's only been three months for me ATM but I'm having the same problem now too. What do yo. Guys think I should do?

Written on: 24/08/2018

I have just stopped contacting them but I have paid amount stated on the contract I've signed.

Paul3520's Comment

Written on: 08/06/2018

There doing exactly the same to me, 7 months in, they’ve had just over £3000 and nothing is happened or looks like it’s going to. What did you do to get it sorted in the end?

Written on: 08/06/2018

I ended up contacting my debtors myself and sorting it out. I never contacted Debt Compare again, so just basically paid them.. For what I have paid they can only support for 12 months , after that they said I'd need to pay extra to extend their services.. But I'm not gonna waste any more money

I mean creditors *

Jonnyrash786's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2018

They have been good with me, sorted all my electric bills

Read 8 Comments

“Found a way through”

Written on: 26/01/2015 by Scottclarke (1 review written)

There are so many debt management companies but when i went onto debtcompare.co.uk i found all the information about the solutions. I entered my details and was passed to company who took details of my situation and found the solution i was looking for… Read Full Review

“www.debtcompare.co.uk is a great website for comparing...”

Written on: 09/02/2011

www.debtcompare.co.uk is a great website for comparing the fees of different debt management companies, it helped me find the best debt management company with lowest fees...very clear and easy to use - thank you!… Read Full Review