InStyler Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

InStyler - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for InStyler

“unique design easy to use”

written by CaitlynMendonca on 12/05/2021

Best hair styler i have ever used. Gives you the perfect and desired hairstyle which you want. Easy to use. I really liked its unique design and classy style. Great technology introduced by the instyler. Worth the money product for hair styling.

“Wouldn't do without it”

written by blokfluitist on 24/12/2014

I've had my Instyler for a few years now and it's the best hair styler I've ever had. It's the only one that actually does my hair exactly the way I want it , every time. It takes a little bit of getting used to, as it is a bit different - stick with it ! I know it's not cheap, but to me it's been worth it. Mine's been used every single day for the last 3 years. The bristles have now seen better days and the styler cuts out after a while now, although all I have to do is flick it on again so it's no hassle really. I definitely recommend it.

“BLEW UP”

written by Alving242 on 17/12/2014

My instyler blew up in my face after I used it 3 times on my daughters hair and the 4th try was on mine and bang and sparks in my face.... Had the item a few hours only

Blokfluitist's Comment

Written on: 24/12/2014

Unfortunately there are quite a few cheap fakes of this product around... if you've got a genuine one the company will replace it.

Blokfluitist's Comment

Written on: 24/12/2014

Written on: 25/12/2014

I got mine from the massive tv program that sells them in the UK so wasn't a fake

Written on: 25/12/2014

Ingot mine from.the tv show that sells them in the UK so not a fake... The items gone off toothed and for testing

Written on: 25/12/2014

Sorry predictive text did some nice words replacing mine....

MINE WAS A REAL ONE NOT FAKE... Brought after watching the main man use one on a TV program and they are sending it for testing but will not buy another

“Instyler the best thing ever!”

written by RandallWhitehead on 22/03/2014

my hair ever since using the instyler has gone from coarse to beautiful bouncy hair .even my friends has noticed a difference when I use my straightener and when I use my instyler, its the best. I had one break and I went the day after and bought me another one because I cant go without it. there is just one thing I don't like about it though you can get burned easy with it because there is no guard between the heat and your hair but that's the only downfall everything else it's awesome.

written by on 14/03/2013

Having carried out a home perm on my coloured hair my hair was left unmanageable and over processed. I used my big brush heated brush which straightened it out and then curling tongs or straighteners these products did make my hair seem softer however after sleeping the following day my hair was back to being fuzzy so I would have to use straighteners which were damaging my hair however I recently borrowed my friends Instyler at first I couldn't use it but after a few goes it was easy to use my hair was left soft and manageable. I thought it may have been the conditioner I had used it wasn't, it was the Instyler. The following day my hair is soft and manageable. I use this on slightly damp hair and on dry hair. I can not believe the results, much better than the heated brush. I have take time to get used to this styler it's worth it. I would not have believed my hair could be left in this condition even my hairdresser was surprised.

written by robertso on 21/01/2013

In her first experience my sister had had difficulty in handle this magic iron but after getting used to it, it proved to be a really reliable machine as compared to others on the same field as it not only curls the hair but also acts as a drier, the only setback is it getting hot, i'd advice the manufacturers to work more on the heat effect so as to improve its functionality.

written by robertso on 21/01/2013

“"What are you using on your hair"?”

written by on 31/07/2012

That is the question that I am most asked about my hair. Suddenly I have full, shiny hair, all of which was promised by the ad for the InStyler. My sister asked where I got my hair styled, as she thought that it was from a very expensive, high end salon. My friend keeps asking what shampoo I am using because my hair is so shiny. The only thing I am using is the InStyler. This is the best hair styler I have ever used. What can I say about it except that it is very easy to use. Hair is placed between the brush and barrel at the top of the hair shaft and the InStyler is then closed and gently pulled down the hair and off the end. This creates a lovely soft curl. It can be used at different heat strengths depending on your own hair. Fine hair on the 1st heat programme, through to the 3rd heat programme for coarse hair for instance. It is a bit noisy, but that for me is a very minor detail. Be aware that it can get very hot so be very careful close to skin. Talking of heat, InStyler has thoughtfully made the carrying bag double up as the heat resistant mat. It is so easy to just throw into your bag for holidays and overnight stays. I honestly can't see any product on the market that would make me want to stray from this little wonder. Personally, for me, it is the perfect hair product.

“Not easy to use.”

written by raideraninmi on 07/05/2012

I have had my new Instyler for about a month now and I do not like it. The product takes a lot of coordination and does not reach into under my hair to get the hair underneath the back of my head. Today I pulled out my $19.99 store bough straighter and it works so much better then the Instyler even to curl. It is also loud. My advice, save your money with this product unless you have all the time in the world to constantly change hand positions just to get a "curl."

“I've had the Instyler for about four months and it's...”

written by on 02/03/2011

I've had the Instyler for about four months and it's really good. I've got curly and frizzy hair, but with the Instyler I can get it to straighten within an hour and a half maybe an hour. It's so much better and easier than before. I like the way the brush works and makes your hair shine as you go it took me a while to get used to it, but now I have it's definitely been worth it.

“My husband recently bought these for me as an...”

written by Louise41 on 09/02/2011

My husband recently bought these for me as an anniversary present. He had read that they could be used as curling irons and straightners and meant that I didn't need to have both at home. They are brilliant. I have had them almost 5 months now and use them almost everyday.
They have a rotating cylinder which polishes your hair and because its turning it stops your hair from getting to hot. My hair has never been so shiny and I am sure it is stronger and healthier. There are also two rows of bristles which seperate your hair and stop it from being knotted or tangled.
The InStyler is great for reproducing styles really quickly and is more than capable of salon looks. I really love this styler and ony wish my friends would get them so I didn't have to share.

“My husband bought me an InStyler rotating hot iron as...”

written by on 09/02/2011

My husband bought me an InStyler rotating hot iron as an anniversary present. It was his way to tidy me up because he read that it replaced curling irons and straightners with one product. I have used them everyday since I have owned them and have recommended them to all my friends.
The Instyler has a rotating cyclinder which polishes your hair and also stops it from getting too hot. My hair is shinier and healthier since I started to use them. There are also two rows of bristles designed to seperate the hair reducing knots and tangles.
The adaptability of the InStyler is great. I can create lots of different looks easily and with a little practise have managed to produce some salon styles at home which I didn't think I would be able to. InStyler's website has some directions on styles and looks which are easy to follow including how to add volume to your hair.
I am very impressed by the versatility of this product. It takes no longer to use then your average straigners but the results are far better even with simple styling. It is a perfect present for Valentines or Christmas.

Asked by gayle2287 on 26th February 2016 Report this content
A few years ago I ordered an Instyler on TV. It was just a non rotating barrel with the plastic teeth on it. It was $99 at the time. Does anyone remember this model? I just called Instyler and the girl had NO idea what I was talking about. Please help!

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site