Saga Dating Reviews - www.sagadatingsite.com

• Ease Of Navigation

Saga Dating - www.sagadatingsite.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Expected better from SAGA”

Written on: 20/07/2020 by Gibsonxy296 (1 review written)

This is the first site I have signed up with. I have been online dating since April. On the positive I trusted the brand and still do. I am 63 and thought there would be more people to link with in that age group. The reality is I have been 'liked' by everything from a 21 year old through to a 98 year old. There seems to be very little in my age group or who live within the 100 mile radius I specified. I have frequently been offered matches who are much older or much younger than me. A lot seem… Read Full Review