Santander Direct ISA Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Market Leading Rate”

Written on: 27/07/2012

When I initially transferred my cash ISA to Santander from ING, there was a long irritating delay in getting the funds from one account to another. To be fair, they sent an apology letter advising they would pay interest from when the cheque was received from ING and since then there have been 0 problems. Money transfer from my NW Current account is instant into my ISA which I like very much and the rate is the best available at 3.3%. If only they would pay interest monthly! Also… Read Full Review

“Good Inteest Rate”

Written on: 03/05/2012 by Logden (7 reviews written)

I decided a few weeks ago to open a Santander Direct ISA because this ISA allows in transfers from other ISA providers. Santander handeled my application very efficiently and I am very happy with my new ISA. Definately worth trying in these days of low interest rates and very compatative with other high street banks. … Read Full Review