Fertility2u Reviews - www.fertility2u.com

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Fertility2u - www.fertility2u.com - Ask a question now

“Grab Attention With Thameen Carved Oud ”

written by perfumedefrance on 26/11/2022

Perfume is one such product that should be worn every day. It doesn’t help you in smelling fresh but also in grabbing attention. If you want to be the centre of attraction for a party or an everyday affair, then thameen carved oud perfume would be the best for you.

“AVOID Fertility 2 U at all costs!”

written by 363Manning on 28/10/2022

I have no choice but to use this terrible company because CRGH uses them as their pharmacy. F2U don't reply to emails in a timely manner, repeatedly get prescriptions wrong, don't answer calls and then blame customers when the meds can't be delivered on time. They never apologise or accept responsibility for how awful they are. They are also cold and calculating and are just driven to financially exploit already vulnerable people (those having ivf). The manager (B) has no customer service skills and she needs training in how to speak to customers. If you don't have to use these charlatans then don't. AVOID them at all costs because all they do is cause stress and try to cover up their failures by blaming customers rather then accepting responsibility themselves. I wish I could give them 0 stars.

“Terrible customer service”

written by cc01 on 29/08/2022

Having to postpone IVF cycle due to lack of response to several emails and not being able to get through on the phone. They suggested ordering last Tuesday, I replied to them immediately to confirm they had received my script from the clinic they still 6 days later haven't replied and I can't now get medications in time to start treatment.

“Unbelievable delivery charge!!”

written by Breanna285 on 25/02/2022

Ordered £255 worth of meds and the delivery charge is either £55 weekday or £70 for a Saturday delivery.  As if the IVF process isn’t expensive enough. Companies like this should be trying to help. Absolutely no need for this extortionate delivery fee.

“Poor Customer Service - AVOiD!!! ”

written by swebb79 on 08/02/2022

Honestly the worst experience ever. They had my prescription for over a week and then decided to ring me in the afternoon the day before the delivery to tell me one of the main products I needed was out of stock when they could have told me a couple of days after receiving my prescription. I then had to scramble around other pharmacies who I have to say offered amazing customer service and helped me out no end compared to Fertility2U. This is one of the most incompetent companies I have ever used and would highly recommend that people go elsewhere.

“Awesome Customer Service”

written by _NnD on 23/01/2022

I ordered some IVF FET meds in 2022, and Fertility2u.com has been Amazingly Awesome. Whenever I sent them an email, or used their website message feature, someone (by the name of Shazia) would respond to me right away within 24 hours, answering all of my questions, which was great. My order was also very simple to place, easy to track using their online patient portal, and everything was securely packed, and arrived in great time. I highly recommend fertility2u.com, and I would not hesitate to order from them in the future. Thank you for offering such great customer service and great products.

“Charged us for their failed delivery”

written by JustMyThoughts on 13/01/2022

Their delivery driver didn't ring our door bell or flat buzzer, and being the top flat of course I didn't hear them knock on the street entrance door, if they actually did. So they failed to deliver the order and now they're charging us £15 to have it redelivered. Customer service was unhelpful, just said it's our word against them so we have to pay up to get our order. If they fail again tomorrow I will have to ask our clinic to use another service.

“Fantastic customer service”

written by Fertilityconsumer on 08/12/2021

Fantastic customer service from Sohail very well spoken and great listening skills , he was very understanding and made sure my medication was delivered the next day as I really needed them ! Excellent customer service, recommended speaking to Sohail keep you the good work young man .

“Run the other way!”

written by Mybabyjourney on 13/07/2021

Going through IVF and decided to order my meds from this company. Based on my personal experience;I have a choice of words to describe their service,please take your pick… INSENSITIVE FRUSTRATING CUMBERSOME DISTRESSING I would only use this pharmacy again when hell freezes over!

“Terrible service”

written by Gri_dmurray on 04/06/2021

Terrible service do not use. As a desperate IVF patient I was trying to source some medication with an abroad prescription. I followed the details and got a quote and I was receiving email replies within an hour from someone in customer service until......I paid. The minute I paid I could not get a reply and when I tried to call I was on hold for 20 minutes. My medication came up to a total of £62 and then when it came to delivery I had a choice of £60 for delivery on Tuesday (I was ordering on a Friday) or £80 for a Saturday delivery. The delivery charges are extortionate but I was desperate for the medication so I select the Saturday delivery and paid more for deliver than I did my medication. I then get a generic email after my payment had been taken saying that I had to select a delivery date but the next delivery date was Tuesday. But I had paid extra for next day! I sent numerous emails and got no reply and I rang numerous times and was on hold and then I finally got in touch and cancelled my order due to the terrible customer service and taking my money when they knew they couldn’t deliver next day. I would not recommend anyone to use them.

“DO NOT USE!!!”

written by 12Greer on 13/10/2020

Used them in 2019 to purchase IVF drugs, highly priced with £35 delivery charge but was able to complete the process online and efficient service overall so no complaints. Attempted to reorder same drugs on a new prescription in 2020 but now unable to obtain a quote no online, rang 3 times each attempt for over 30 x mins to be told they would contact me by email which they never did. Appalling customer service

“Delivery Charges are Extortionate”

written by Coochy_coo on 11/09/2018

Needed to get some more Metformin as part of our IVF process. The clinic we were using sent the prescription to Fertility 2U - cost of the drugs £13.99. Delivery was charged at £9.95. Absolutely ridiculous given that the box is no bigger than a mug. It's such a shame that greedy companies like this are given free reign over couples desperate for medication during a hugely stressful time.

“Avoid!!!!”

written by Hunt416 on 26/05/2017

We spent days searching for different quotes for IVF medication. We enquired with Fertility2u and they responded quickly with a quote that was the cheapest we had found. They unfortunately didn't stock one of the medication I needed and therefore had to pay to obtain a private prescription from our clinic which we didn't mind as it still worked out cheaper. We even emailed them to clarify the quote. Once satisfied, we then uploaded our prescription to the website and received an invoice. All straight forward up until we open the invoice and see the quote has risen significantly and works out to be more expensive than everywhere else! They apparently made a 'mistake' with our quote (despite us asking for clarification) and now we are going to have to go elsewhere. As if the IVF process is not stressful enough, we definitely did not need these people causing unnecessary distress. Absolute disaster. Do not use this company!!

“Useless. Avoid if you need medication in a hurry”

written by Vicky123b on 22/11/2014

Absolutely awful. Overpriced. Payed £24.99 for cold delivery on a Saturday. Meds need to be stored in fridge. Waiting for delivery on a Saturday. Post man leaves card. Postage due £17.50 and need to collect from sorting office. What did I pay £24.99 for? Now I need to go and pay another £17.50 and collect it. Wouldn't bother but desperately need the medication. Will not use again. Please avoid. Will be complaining and advising all on the pregnancy forums to avoid. Overpriced too, but wanted delivery so paid the extra. Fuming is an understatement. My pregnancy is at risk due to this useless company. AVOID!!!

“efficient service”

written by george72 on 04/04/2012

The clues in the title...Fertility 2 U were our chosen partners in our attempt to become parents. After extensive research,we came to the conclusion that F2U would provide us with the correct blend of value and excellent service and we were not disappointed. The overall experience was very positive indeed.

“Fantastic support and Value”

written by Dwhelo on 02/09/2011

My wife and I have been through the full IVF process twice with Klink Hausken in Haugesund in Norway. The first time we went through this difficult process, we were lucky enough to obtain our required medication through the NHS, but the second time this was not going to be possible. The medication is clearly the most expensive part of the process, and by far the most confusing. Jon Hausken recommended Fertility2U (Fazakerly Pharmacy) for speed or response, support and also cost. He was correct. They understood our prescription requirements, and Bushra was amazingly friendly, supportive and helpful in a very emotional time, often contacting me to ensure my mind was at ease and going the extra mile to ensure our requirements were fully met, and as speedily as possible. To put into context, upon returning from Norway, we required additional prescriptions. Busrha took note of our flight details and ensured the exact prescription was waiting for us as we landed…. Amazing service with an amazing outcome, out daughter was born January 2011. We are so lucky that we have gone through the process twice and have a boy and a girl. Fertility2U are part of the team that delivered me my dreams and my family. If you are going through the IVF process, TRUST Bushra and the team, they are there to help you, support you and give you the best chance possible to be as lucky as possible.

“This was a fast reliable service, and the telephone...”

written by hasan2552 on 03/04/2011

This was a fast reliable service, and the telephone adviser was extremely helpful as was the website. I would definitely use them again and they understand the needs of an IVF patient very well.

“Although I was skeptical at first because I was not...”

written by yasinuk on 05/02/2011

Although I was skeptical at first because I was not very used to online purchases(especially from abroad), it turned out to be an extraordinary experience! All the services and support I received were way more than I ever expected....you've done your best to find and deliver in a record time the medicines that I needed. I really appreciate all your efforts and professionalism and I'd recommend your pharmacy to everyone without any hesitation. Thank you once again!