Find Lost Keys Reviews - www.findlostkeys.com

Find Lost Keys www.findlostkeys.com - Ask a question now

“Avoid, Avoid, Avoid”

Written on: 19/03/2012

Wish I had read the other review on on this website before buying. I also have been sent the wrong item, which was a gift for my husband it is worth less than the item I ordered and the seller is ignoring my emails and phone calls, what poor customer service. I am also glad I used Paypal and have opened a case with them, I hope to claim my money back through Paypal… Read Full Review

“Attempted to buy item from my-perfect-present.com but...”

Written on: 05/02/2011 by blinger (1 review written)

Attempted to buy item from my-perfect-present.com but found that this site operates under the umbrella of findlostkeys.com. Whatever the name, the wrong item was sent after 4 week delay. No response to emails. Only got a refund after a further month because Paypal forced the seller to caugh up but I am still stuck for the registered postage to Eire. Definitely avoid both sites… Read Full Review