Deal Or No Deal: Special Edition Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Deal Or No Deal: Special Edition - Ask a question now

“I read a review on here which gives this game 5 out of...”

written by on 06/03/2011

I read a review on here which gives this game 5 out of 5. The person must work for the company. Zero brains needed, zero interest, zero graphics, zero zero, ZERO!!! Biggest load of rubbish I have ever played on DS or anything else come to that matter. Hopscotch, hang man and solitaire are better than this pointless rubbish. Oh, and that's manually played NOT on a games machine. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

“I love this game,I got it as a Christmas Present,and...”

written by on 03/02/2011

I love this game,I got it as a Christmas Present,and the first time I played it,it was very hard, but on the other hand,I had not read the instructions! otherwise,I love this game. when you get enough money, you can buy a house,garden,boat, car,airplane,and motorcycle. you can also unlock different themes, like winter,or even a theme where the guy,Howie, is dressed in a football jersey instead of his usual black suit,and the ladies,instead of their black dresses,they wear football cheerleader uniforms for on the football theme.On the winter theme, Howie is wearing a scarf, mittens,and a coat.the ladies wear little winter-style dresses. I would have loved to,before I got the game, been able to watch the Deal Or No Deal TV show version a bit more,so that I would have kind of gotten the object of the game a little bit even before I had gotten the game and started playing.If you are thinking of getting the Deal Or No Deal:Special Edition, I would advise you to watch the TV show a few times before getting the game,so you kind of know what the object of the game is. if you know the game well,and have watched it on TV at least 10 times, go get the game.