Personal Trainer: Cooking Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Personal Trainer: Cooking - Ask a question now

“I was given the game card by a friend who wanted me to...”

written by on 03/02/2011

I was given the game card by a friend who wanted me to have it, and what it is, it is recipes from China,India,France,Italy,Spain,and ore countries around the world. If you have ever played America's Test Kitchen:let's get cooking, the you will kind of know what I am talking about, but the object is kind of the same, to get kids into te kitchen to learn to cook. What I do not like about Personal Trainer:cooking is,unlike on America's Test Kitchen:let's get cooking is the profiles thing. On America's Test Kitchen:let's get cooking,you get to create a group profile,on Personal Trainer:cooking, you cannot do that. other than that,I love this game card.