Swift Creations - www.swiftcreations.co.uk Reviews

Swift Creations - www.swiftcreations.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Swift Creations - www.swiftcreations.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Website building and support”

Written on: 26/09/2014 by Whitehead131 (1 review written)

After looking at the website for swift creations I immediately felt impressed and thought it was an affordable option as I was just starting off in my own business. The website looks great and I am happy with the look. However it took almost 2 months to create which was frustrating and a month or two after it was created I began having problems with the editing software. Nearly 9 months on I still have problems and they tell me it can not be resolved. They pretty much blamed myself for the… Read Full Review

Swiftcreations's Comment

Written on: 01/10/2014

We apologised to the client about the length of time the website took to build and this was due to the fact the website was ordered and was being designed over the Christmas Period which was a very busy time for us.

What the client fails to mention is that the client ordered a website at a cost of £199. Due to the delay in completing the website, the client was upgraded to an 8 page website costing £299 at no extra cost and was also told his balance would be written off. So in short this client got our 8 page deal for £99 - a £200 discount.

The client could have also requested a full refund which he did not.

With regards to the editing issue, we can confirm the site was delivered to client in working order and that swift has offered to re-build the entire site at no cost - again something the client has failed to leave from this review.

We are very disappointed that after all we have done for the client and after all we have offered the client we has chosen to leave this review.

Read 1 Comment