Bugsy Car Hire- www.bugsycarhire.co.uk

3.3

Bugsy Car Hire- www.bugsycarhire.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Bugsy Car Hire helped make my daughter's prom a success”

written by on 29/06/2012

I found Bugsy Car Hire online, and I was immediately impressed by the beautiful vintage vehicles on offer. We eventually chose the 1958 Oldsmobile. It was originally booked to take my daughter and three other girls to their prom. When two of the girls dropped out unexpectedly Bugsy car Hire agreed to return £40 of our original fee, as there would now be two fewer girls going. I thought this was generous of them. On the day itself the car turned up on time. The driver was attired in suitably period clothes, and the Oldsmobile itself looked fabulous. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to a friend.

“A booking was made initially for a Pontiac to take 5...”

written by on 03/06/2012

A booking was made initially for a Pontiac to take 5 pupils to an end of year Leaver's Prom, but unfortunately, due to this particular car not having enough seat belts, an alternative vehicle (an Oldsmobile) was offered and we therefore took this replacement. Vehicle and driver arrived in good time (in fact 5 mins earlier than booked), in order to pick up the 5 girls and take them to their Prom. Vehicle was spotless and looked lovely for the occasion and the chauffeur was very smart, as well as being very courteous and pleasant. He even took the trouble to making sure one of the girls didnt get her dress caught in the door, as they were about to leave. Enough room for 5 girls (and large evening dresses!!) and very comfortable ride, with good all round visability to enjoy during the journey. Would not hesitate to recommend this company - it is just a shame the first review wasnt as pleasing as this one!

“My fiance and I booked BugsyCarHire in Eastbourne for...”

written by mindimooch on 22/10/2010

My fiance and I booked BugsyCarHire in Eastbourne for our wedding in July 2011,went to see the cars and even went for a spin. We were told a deposit was fine and to pay the rest on the day, and a cheque in the post was fine. They took all details of the wedding day etc. They then emailed us to say another couple could pay in full the next day, apologised and hoped we could find alternative transport! We did not even get the option of being able to pay in full, or even a courtesy phone call to ask the question Absolutely disgusted in such un-professionalism and certainly do not recommend them.
We should have been informed that unless we paid in full then we may lose the booking.