JT Spas www.JTSPAS.com Reviews - www.jtspas.com

JT Spas www.JTSPAS.com - Ask a question now

“AVOID AT ALL COST. . ! ! ”

written by aussidoctor on 04/12/2022

AVOID AT ALL COST. . ! ! These guys have taken ages to get thr ordered delivered. I am waiting for weeks.  If I would have ordered from another supplier I would have got the bathtub by now. They say next day delivery but now its been 3 weeks and no contact from the company at all. Regards

“Excellent from start”

written by JeromeGilbert on 15/11/2022

Excellent from start to finish, would use again and definitely recommend.

“Bath arrived damageed. Company refused to help. Dont...”

written by matt1122 on 18/05/2022

Bath arrived damageed. Company refused to help. Dont buy from them. Lost £1400

“AVOID AVOID AVOID”

written by qxMiles455 on 01/07/2021

Avoid Avoid Avoid I purchased a top end caronite bath from this company in October last year and had jets fitted. We have discovered one of the Jets is leaking water and have sent a video to JT Spas showing the issue - after 3 weeks of waiting and being unable to use the bath, I finally received a response which is a short video with instructions on how to seal the jet with more silicone myself …yes that’s right, I have to seal the bath myself and they are accepting no fault or liability for the leak. If that wasn’t enough I have been left absolutely flabbergasted after speaking to the advisor who’s absolute blaze attitude and lack of customer service has left me in complete disbelief that I am speaking to the same company that would have bent over backwards at the outset for a sale…total charlatans!!! Be very wary of this company after they have your money their after sales will shock you! I’m having to contact trading standards today. I find it unacceptable after spending a lot of money on a bath that hasn’t been properly sealed or manufactured there is an expectation I have to fix the problem myself and of course moreover could render any warranty invalid if not done properly!!!

“Year on and whirlpool bath still not working.”

written by Presley1972 on 22/05/2021

Nearly a year on and I’ve got a whirlpool bath that does not work. Parts were missing when it arrived and when the replacement parts did come weeks later they were for the wrong bath. She admitted that the parts were taken for another messed up order. The only way I got it solved was to get the direct warehouse number as the office staff were not forwarding emails or phone calls. They cost me a fortune in extra plumber fees and fallout charges. Every fitting on the bath was loose, and I mean every fitting. It took the plumber 2 hours just to go ever everything and redo it all. And things still leaked due to it being shoddily constructed. Hot glue used to seal fittings/sensors into pipes. Waterproof control panel that is full of moisture. Frayed hoses and badly earthed electrical components. The list goes on. The customer helpline is manned by 2 people. They say to leave it with them and they will contact you back , but they never do. And when you start to get annoyed after being fobbed off a dozen times, they get annoyed with you as is your the problem. How this place stays in business is beyond me.

“Awful customer service. Avoid! ”

written by Jo.Rance on 30/09/2020

I cancelled my order with plumbing world as they couldn't deliver until 21st Sept. I then ordered from JT Spas as they stated 2-5 days on their website. Part of my order was delivered 7 working days later, which I was fine with but then part of my order was missing. They then said the other part would be delivered the week later, on that date, nothing turned up and no one bothered to contact me to say it had been delayed further. Zero customer service, lack of communication and they just blame everything else except take any responsibility themselves. Avoid!

“Do not use this Company”

written by piersmacleod on 16/07/2020

Do not use this Company!!! Spent over a £1100.00 on a whirl bath, the taps where prefitted to the bath, the bath was installed and then proceeded to flood the downstairs flat causing thousands of pounds worth of damage over night. The taps where faulty and water kept flowing through the shower head. After repeated attempts asking for new taps, I was told to put plumber tape on them to seal it which was not an option as that's ridiculous. I was then told to take it up with the manufacture who I don't even know who are. I bought the bath of this company in good faith and I've never experienced worst customer service, If my TV blows up Currys won't ask me to go Samsung to get a solution.

“Do not use this Company”

written by piersmacleod on 16/07/2020

“Terrible customer service”

written by CarlaGrant500 on 29/05/2017

Bought shower cabin we wash hand basin.only shower cabin arrived on time but feast all 10 days late. Open shower cabin 3 days after delivery and notice damaged to part.contacted JTspas. They refuse to replace they said you should have checked it within 48 hours.I was waiting to get all order in the check it over. They also broke their promise and never delivered on time and date given.The stuff looked very cheap. My advice to stay away. I wished I have customers review .

“Don't bother with this company”

written by Bonifer on 27/02/2017

We bought a new whirlpool bath. When it arrived it looked great. Had it installed and the plumber tested all the water connections but one of the pipes from the jets leaked. On further investigation it is because the pipe had been put the wrong way round so water was just running out. Phoned the company to be told it's only a parts warranty and it's up to us to get it fixed. This would be an impossible task due to nature of the pipe plus surly it should have been working without leaks on delivery. suely I am covered by consumer rights for faulty goods. I got told the plumber should have done a water test well of course he did that's how we know it leaks. This is appalling we wished we had paid a bit extra and got the customer service we should be entitled to.

“Shocking service and fake products”

written by Maribelu221 on 26/09/2016

Ordered a Royce Morgan bath and taps. After 2 weeks no bath arrived and I chased the delivery. It appeared a few days later completely unannounced, this was poor but had I known what was to come I would have refused the delivery! After several missed delivery slots the taps arrived badly damaged and now 3 deliveries on still no undamaged taps! As if this isn't bad enough today our Plummer came to install the bath, with no instructions or paperwork for the warrantee we called Royce Morgan rather than waste our time with JT Spas. I was horrified to be told and this is on their website JT are not an approved supplier and are selling FAKE products! After calling them I've been told they are real, a complete lie as there is litigation action being taken against them! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I have informed trading standards and am seeking to recover my money via my bank as they are refusing to collect or refund

“Awful customer service”

written by JamminB on 22/07/2016

Contacted JT Spas ordering a glass bifold door and side panel. There were problems ordering on line and so had to phone them direct and was told that the delivery could take up to 10 days. Just over 2 weeks passed and no delivery. It then took a further 4 phone calls leaving voicemails as well as 2 emails to finally be told that the order would be delayed by 2 months due to supply problems. It then took me a further week and 5 calls to get a refund. What ever you do please do not use this company- if 0 stars could be awarded I would feel more comfortable. I since found a better quality product at a cheaper price that was delivered in 4 days through Victoria Plumbing.

“Everything perect”

written by Robinsonmz499 on 28/04/2015

We ordered several items that cost much less than if we had gone to the firm directly that made them. Everything arrived within 2 weeks. The packaging was excellent, nothing broken. We would highly recommend that you take a look at this firm.

“Don't bother us when you get faulty goods”

written by AlisonB6 on 25/04/2015

I bought a shower cabin in the Insignia Range from J T Spas. When it came it had a chipped glass panel, I was told I wouldn't notice this when the trim was on. The holes in the frame weren't drilled correctly, I was told to drill them out myself. The main electrical control box on the central panel was damaged, I was told I would get only a new control box and had to have it wired on myself. When it came there is a molded side bracket as part of the casing, this means it won't fit in the space available. I was told to saw this off myself. I refuse to modify a supposedly new item. I am now waiting for them to come and remove it from my home. Don't deal with J T Spas, all they do is refer you to Insignia and Insignia won't help you either.

“A Good Bath”

written by AlissonEdmondson on 12/02/2015

My Royce Morgan Onyx bath is sleek and stylish and the help I received from JT Spas when ordering was fantastic. I can strongly recommend both to anyone thinking of upgrading their bathroom.

“Efficient and communicative”

written by Si_in_Bolton on 05/02/2015

I ordered a bunch of stuff for a bathroom from JT Spas. As soon as I did it I read some reviews where there was negative stuff said about poor communication and long delivery times. This really worried me- haven't really bought bathroom stuff and felt stupid for not checking... BUT I needn't have worried Communication wise, I used their on-line chat system- always available and always happy to update me. 2 of the items came from manufacturer pretty much the same day, the rest took about a week. All undamaged and as ordered. I had to return one item as we'd ordered the wrong size. Goods went back, and refund being processed now. Thanks to JohnP and a woman who I spoke to about the return. As a customer service manager I'm pretty sensitive to the customer service I get from companies- my experience with these guys was excellent.

“Very happy”

written by davebayles on 16/12/2014

Not sure about the negative reviews but speaking for myself and the service I recieved from this company, I can only praise them. I ordered a shower bath, a screen, a shower rail and a pop up waste. The items were all delivered on the time I was notified of and all in good condition. I did notice a small crack in the fromt bath panel so I advised the sales office and was told that a replacement would be sent out if I could send them a picture. As it happened the crack was invisible once fitted so a replacement wasn't necessary. Everything is now installed and I am very happy both with the product and the customer service (especially from Colwyn!)

“AVOID!”

written by 148Crabtree on 04/11/2014

Do not trust this company. I've been waiting for my order for 10 days. Item was showing in stock when i placed the order and they keep moving the delivery date. Every time i call them, i get a different story from them, i.e. they are waiting for the item from the supplier but are not sure when it will be in stock. Customer services are appalling, saying they will call me back when they have spoken to "the warehouse" but never call back. AVOID!!!!

“Terrible!”

written by 401Jones on 22/09/2014

Ordered a towel rail over the internet - they sent another product and have told me that I need to pay £95 extra to get the one I ordered. Horrific customer service from a guy who claims he's in charge yet can't sort any queries out. Still waiting for them to collect the incorrect item and god knows how long I will wait for a refund. Don't buy from them!

“disgraceful customer services”

written by neiljbarry on 20/08/2014

look out jt spas im coming to get you, ill see you in court how dare you treat me like this.i will give you so many bad reviews you wish you had never sold me such shoddy goods and treated me like just another person you can rip off.i will see you and your manufactures in court.