Kent Conservatory Company Reviews

Kent Conservatory Company - Ask a question now

“Very Pleased!”

Written on: 25/03/2012 by David-Harvey (1 review written)

I've recently used this company to replace an old lean-to conservatory on my Victorian property with a large Orangery. They guided me through the planning process (which took my local authority for ever) but we finally got the planning permission through and work started. I'm really pleased with the end result, I have a lot more space and the building looks in keeping with the original house. Overall I'm very happy… Read Full Review

Davidthomas41's Response to David-Harvey's Review

Written on: 16/04/2012

But watch out if you need to call on their guarrantee!!. Keep all your paperwork safe.

Read 1 Comment

“Dreadful experience - caveat emptor”

Written on: 27/01/2011 by EII (1 review written)

Dreadful experience - caveat emptor… Read Full Review

Kccexperiences's Response to EII's Review

Written on: 13/09/2011

hi EII,

please will you get in touch with me? [email protected]

txs!

Woodfordservices's Response to EII's Review

Written on: 30/04/2014

re Ell review 13.09.11
I am surprised you display anonomous comments . This one indicates it is about problems (experiences ) and it is therefore considered to be false .By all means provide full details and we will comment further .

re [name removed] 11.10.2011
He has agreed that there was no guarantee transfered and therefore it is untrue to suggest Kent Conservatory Co would not honour a guarantee .

R Morgan

Eii's reply to Woodfordservices's Comment

Written on: 12/05/2014

We do not know the company "Woodford Services" although we know of someone who was the head of the Kent Conservatory Company in 2011. However that company appears to have changed it's name once or twice since that time. He knows who we are and knows we have a legitimate grievance with the Kent Conservatory Company.

Davidthomas41's Response to EII's Review

Written on: 11/10/2011

I agree...I bought a house with a conservatory built by them....it developed a leak and they refuse to honor the guarantee...shocking...

Read 4 Comments