One Stop Bathrooms Reviews - www.onestopbathrooms.co.uk

Summary

''One Stop Bathrooms is a UK online bathroom retailer with a personal touch. Staff are friendly and professional bathroom installers are on hand to answer your questions. Next day delivery is available on most items.''
One Stop Bathrooms - www.onestopbathrooms.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for One Stop Bathrooms - www.onestopbathrooms.co.uk

One Stop Bathrooms - www.onestopbathrooms.co.uk

“Outstanding Service and Quality ”

Written on: 02/06/2022 by RyzCharters (1 review written)

Absolutely faultless from start to finish. Friendly, professional, knowledgeable, punctual, high-quality, tidy. From the service from the start, to the exceptional work throughout ensuring all details were checked, we're absolutely thrilled with our gorgeous new bathroom, I heartily recommend One Stop, they really do everything in-house: design, consultation, fitting, plumbing, electrics, plastering, decorating, carpentry, the lot. Fantastic!

“Honest and reliable”

Written on: 19/10/2021 by 162Calhoun (1 review written)

First time I ordered from this company. Great advice from a friendly lady. Nothing was too much trouble. Arrived on time and great price too. would recommend you try.If you dont like ordering online then call you can do both.

“Do not use”

Written on: 26/01/2021 by Robin1968 (1 review written)

Ordered a eastbrook shower enclosure. I had checked with the manufacture it was in stock prior to ordering. The manufacture confirmed stock. Onestop claimed no stock and refunded the monies. I emailed asking why and I had no reply. One-stop have increased the price on line by over £200 !! I will be taking this company to trading standards. DO NOT USE !!

“Splendid service fro Exeter. An awkward assignment but...”

Written on: 30/12/2019 by Igrio (1 review written)

Splendid service fro Exeter. An awkward assignment but the planning was brilliant When it came to installation the workmanship was second to none. The fitter is such a great bloke and the place was spotless after installation. Highly recommended.

“Fantastic service ”

Written on: 25/01/2018 by Tianaj262 (1 review written)

Great customer service. Fantastic products , fast delivery. Good value for money. Very helpful with my twenty questions!!

“good”

Written on: 27/04/2016 by oluja178 (3 reviews written)

brilliant service downstairs toilet and sink basin both cheap easy to self install just use sealer around edges

“Beware they dont have stock”

Written on: 17/04/2016

site says in stock and fast shipping. not true. after four weeks they are making different excuses when my bath will be with me. Quick to take my money!!! my credit card company are dealing with this now. BEWARE!!!! beware they are not called one stop bathrooms. they use a different name. probably to get away with taking peoples money.

“OK but disappointed”

Written on: 31/01/2016 by Damion484 (1 review written)

Purchased a bath and a panel online. The panel was thin and wobbly and not the 'premium' quality they state on the website. I would not recomend buying a bath online. Phone is also always engaged at this company. Delivery was OK.

“Poor service cheap ”

Written on: 03/11/2015 by Slatteryvx124 (1 review written)

I placed an order with this company but when the work was done the workmanship was terrible not finished propertly. Would not recommend when I went back to the company they were rude and very unhelpful keep well away

“Nightmare purchase ”

Written on: 12/07/2015 by Gilbertt315 (1 review written)

Told me item was in stock on site, 2 weeks later still no delivery. Asked for update and girl on phone didn't even know where my order was. Promised she would phone me back and didn't. Asked for a refund and took 3 weeks. Went to another company and received the next day.

“Very poor service ”

Written on: 04/07/2015 by hhKeith260 (1 review written)

very poor service quality not what they guaranteed workman ship not finished to a high standard very disappointed. Would not recommending this company to anyone.

“Worst online experience ever ”

Written on: 24/04/2015 by AyannaHess (1 review written)

Do not buy from this company. I purchased an expensive carronite bath and they delivered a cheap alternative. Told me I was in the wrong and refused to refund. Solicitors now involved.

“Everything it should be”

Written on: 10/04/2015

Having had nightmares with Victorian Plumbing (hoping the refund arrives before I die) gave One Stop a shot based on reviews and a recommendation. Used live chat to check current stock and have just checked items. Everything looks good and delivered quickly by their own van. Highly recommended.

“very good”

Written on: 12/07/2013

we had a very awkward size bath 1650 by 700 which we had real trouble finding the size one stop found us the one we wanted and delivered the next day I would have no problem recommending them to other people, very satisfied.

“Carron Delta 1650x700 bath.”

Written on: 09/07/2013 by DAWhite (1 review written)

Im a plumber and needed a 1650 x700mm bath to fill a specific gap. Contacted One stop bathrooms for the first time, who let me know exactly what I required, the make , model ,price and any extras such afront panel. They were the best price by far for this decent bath 5mm Carron Delta. The gentleman I spoke to Rhys, said delivery would be next working day (ordered Friday and arrived Monday). It arrived 8.30am fully packed and un damaged. Cannot fault the company, fast, efficient, value, and courteous. Will use them again, in fact now looking for shower pumps. Thank you bath now fitted and looks good.

“Carron Bath”

Written on: 24/10/2012

I ordered a Carron bath on the monday they said all right to deliver the next day, this is the first company I have had to tell slow down and I accepted delivery on the wednesday, also a great price on the Bath

“Ordering a 1675mm Bath, a tricky job!!!”

Written on: 24/10/2012 by jasethesax (1 review written)

Gave One Stop Bathrooms a call as i was having trouble finding an odd sized bath,these came up trumps and was dealy with by a very helpfull young man called Rhyss,nothing was too much trouble for the lad and made sure all was sorted for me as im not the best of customers to deal with,but hey he did really well,next day delivery was spot on,i ordered it at 1pm one day and received it by 10.30am the following morning,cant ask for anymore than that can ya?I also got a phone call from Rhyss the next morning to check all went to plan with delivery etc...Will def use One Stop Bathrooms again without doubt,great service,good prices too..Thanks..

“Amazing Service!”

Written on: 05/10/2012

I'm so impressed with the service received from One Stop Bathrooms. Ordered over the phone and everything was followed up by email. Bath arrived when promised.

“Carronite Bath Purchase”

Written on: 04/10/2012 by tibson (1 review written)

I have to say One Stop Bathrooms are top drawer. I had ordered my carronite bath from a competitors website and was let down on delivery on three occasions. I was at crisis point as my plumber was due the next day and could not start without the bath. I phoned one stop bathrooms and my call was answered by Rhys. The customer service I received was immense. Rhys went the extra mile and arranged for the bath to be delivered to me next day and even managed to get me as very first delivery. He even called me later in the day to confirm that he had spoken to the delivery driver and confirmed that I was first on his list. As promised, the bath arrived first thing the next morning 10 mins before the plumber arrived. It was so nice to have had fantastic customer service again. I cannot recommend One STop Bathrooms enough. I will be recommending them to all my colleagues and friends and ofcourse will use them again myself without doubt!!