Victorian Plumbing www.victorianplumbing.co.uk

Victorian Plumbing www.victorianplumbing.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Victorian Plumbing www.victorianplumbing.co.uk

“Not so clever”

written by Cairndev on 08/02/2024

Wow, the incompetence of staff is astounding, I purchased a complete toilet, concealed cistern and soft close seat package that when delivered was found that the toilet pan was smashed, Ok poo happens, deliveries don’t always end well!, so I reported back to Victorian that there was an issue and the very nice girl whom I spoke to agreed a replacement was called for and as I had paid for a Saturday delivery due to it being required as a matter of urgency agreed to it being sent out as a next day delivery. Well unbelievably the next day a box was left on my doorstep which contained a plastic cistern, not the toilet pan as discussed, so I contacted Victorian via their ridiculous “bot” assistant through which I finally spoke to a human and having explained the issues he agreed to send the required toilet pan to be delivered today but to my amazement DPD only collected the mis sent cistern so I still am toilet pan less…. Rubbish!!!!!!!

“Refuse to assist with returns, terrible service”

written by jwNorth389 on 12/12/2023

I have items delivered via pallet that need returning. Victorian Plumbing will not, under any circumstances, assist with returning the items. This leaves the consumer searching online for a pallet delivery company, some of which refuse to deliver to Victorian Plumbing because their returns logistics are so bad. Their competitors offer a cohesive returns process. If you think you may need to return something, save yourself the headache and avoid Victorian Plumbing. I was later sent an unhelpful email re-stating the company's T&Cs and reiterating that Victorian Plumbing will not assist in returning large items. They expect general consumers to be building pallets, wrapping pallets, and arranging £100 pallet returns at their own expense.

“Undelivered goods excuses after taking money not...”

written by AldoParker436 on 20/11/2023

I paid on 27th September.23 I was advised goods in transit . I was advised delivery driver can not find address of the main road shop . Goods not delivered . Not trustworthy . You may not get your goods after payment

“Terrible after service”

written by DanRooke on 01/09/2023

So i bought a freestanding bath tap and a basin mixer from Victorian Plumbing for almost £600 in the aggregate. Same range and both became fualty in under two months of use. Victorian Plumbing accepted responsibility as a prodduct defect- but due to the fault and nothing else in their range being suitable for the style, i asked them to reimburse the monies spent and cover reinstallation costs. The latter was challenged but they asked for an invoice and i provided this to them. I'm now nearly a month down the line and they are not responding - even on the reimbursement and even after admitting fault. Their non-response has now got so bad i'm left with no alternative but to pursue a credit charge card back claim due to their utterly terribble customer service. All in all a terrible experience with appalling customer service. I originally logged the fault over two months ago with no resolution to date. Avoid at all costs.

“You won’t get support with any issues”

written by Thomashorner on 18/08/2023

If you have any issues with your order (happens on 50% of them) I’ve not been able to progress through a support bot to be able to resolve any issues. You will not be able to speak to anyone over the phone. In the bed I had to buy the same item a second time in order to get a missing part I needed. Another example of a flawed business system setup to serve the sellers and not the customers

“DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY”

written by PhilBartlett on 25/05/2023

ZERO CUSTOMER SUPPORT, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REPORT A DAMAGED DELIVERED ITEM. FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE TRYING TO GET IT EXCHANGED AND STILL NOT RESOLVED. IT MAY COST YOU MORE TO BUY LOCAL BUT AT LEAST YOU CAN TAKE IT BACK TO RESOLVE ANY ISSUE YOU MAY HAVE, AND WILL GET BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE. I WOULD NOT BUY AGAIN FROM THIS COMPANY AND ADVISE YOU NOT TO EITHER.

“So depressing. ”

written by Sampson124 on 25/03/2023

Victorian Plumbing delivered a shower rail to us by DPD. The shower rail can’t be used for safety reasons. I tried several times to return it to Victorian Plumbing by DPD and they say it is too heavy to transport. Exactly the same packaging. Exactly the same shower rail. I guess by the time I have put in hours of effort to try and return these goods my time will be up and I will be £300 out of pocket. No one to talk to at Victorian Plumbing. Phone calls simply not available. I guess our only option is to drive from London to The North of England to return the shower rail ourselves. Before I made my purchase I would have liked to have known that there would be no one to speak to at Victorian Plumbing. That if the shower rail didn’t work for us, I would not be able to return it by the same delivery method that they used because the delivery people thought the item too heavy. I would have liked to have known that I would have to wait several days to glean any information except from a robot who offered me solutions that were in no way related to the problem.

“Faulty product - not offered repair or replacement!”

written by Murcutio1982 on 17/03/2023

Purchased a Mira thermostatic shower for £249 in Sept. It was installed in November and has been dripping from the main unit. Our plumber came to look and said it’s leaking from the thermostat housing. Contacted Victoria Plum on 17/2 and answered all their questions plus sent photos and a video. They tried to refer me to the manufacturer even though it’s within 6 months of purchase. I asked to escalate the complaint on 10/3/23 but I have still not had a reply or been offered a repair or replacement.

“Late delivery ”

written by Mike24543 on 23/02/2023

Paid £39 for next day delivery and still waiting for item 2 days later….

“Smashed Toilet”

written by Gary12345678 on 20/01/2023

Toilet and cistern delivered smashed into multiple pieces. Paid £224.79 for it (including a pan connector) Contacted customer services and asked for a refund as I couldn't wait another couple of weeks for a replacement. After 5 days I was told via email that my refund would be £143.97. Asked why it wasn't the full amount multiple times but not had any response. Also asked when the pallet of broken pieces would be collected but again no reply. I am over £80 out of pocket and stuck with a pallet of broken toilet parts that I will have to dispose of. There is no phone number on the website or on any emails or documents. Terrible customer service. Avoid at all costs

“Contractors and individuals be careful !”

written by sebastianmisztal on 20/01/2023

Contractors and individuals be careful as the company has changed. We have been a trade customer for many years as well as recommended them to countless individuals. Overall we used to have good experience up until few months ago company has changed their behaviour. Emails left unanswered, wrong shipping links and a quality of products has dropped to a Poundland level taps and mixers that won't last a month, missing fittings, damaged parcels. Recently w have bought a "stone" shower tray that started denting under a 60kg lady. VP straight up refused a replacement because it's installed incorrectly - obviously without seeing how it is installed. Tray is installed correctly and we have time so I am taking the matter to court. Bought a replacement from different supplier and sadly after many years I will not use them again. To all the people out there - I would suggest to b e careful if you don't want to loose or freeze your funds and you want your bathroom to last- stop using them as they are no longer what they used to be.

“TERRIBLE!”

written by 220Perkins on 29/12/2022

Avoid these guys, they wont talk to you on the phone only live chat and the customer service is rude (especially one of their  representative)

“Take your chances ”

written by KatelynnMcKay282 on 09/12/2022

Absolutely frustrating! Terrible Service Absolutely frustrating!! Can’t speak to anyone , only communication is via the online chat , Firstly ordered on a 5-7 day delivery , chased and was advised that it was only day 6 , so I replied so would the delivery be here the next day being day 7 only to be told no ! Asked if it would be here for he following week when my fitters started which would be by day 9 , again was told possibly not !! When would it be delivered I asked , I was told they could not tell me but continued to annoy me further by offering me the next days delivery if I paid the express delivery charge !! So this was nothing to do with stock allocation, I was offered a discounted charge for the delivery as a gesture !! My product arrived faulty , I advised , sent pictures , received acknowledgments , received a further apology for the delay acknowledgment Was asked for further pictures and a promise of a reply , nothing , chased by the online chat The advisor offered a partial refund which I declined as I needed a replacement, He advised it was faulty, could not offer a replacement even thou I advised I was under pressure on time due to fitting already delayed due to the faulty item .All they say is that they have to pass to the resolution team and I should here within 24/48 hours but nothing ! , although they are happy to offer a partial refund they can’t advise what that is as again it has to go to the resolution team ! I have gone around in circles. So frustrating. Chased again today , eventually offered a replacement which will now arrive too late, I have explained the situation and they now decide to send me an item I can’t use as it now can’t be fitted in time. All I get quoted is the resolution team have to agreed it yet they don’t even reply !! The communication has been 1 sided It’s faulty we agree but you have to wait . If you are working to a time frame and have fitters waiting don’t even risk it , even if you build in additional time you can’t guarantee that the issues will be resolved , I advised that if the replacement was not here by the weekend I would not have a bathroom for Christmas and their reply was that they have a process so sorry !! Luckily I have all the transcript’s pictures and have decided to take the matter further as they just don’t care !!! Surely if they agree the item is faulty then why do they not just send a replacement rather than doing NOTHING and leaving everything to the customer to chase and still not offer a solution!! I would like to say that my review is not aimed at the staff as I believe they have a script and the script is and don’t deviate !! Frustrating, so simple to just send a replacement but no one will make a decision! I even said I would place an order elsewhere to obtain the item in time and return the faulty item and the first advisor advised me that if I did that I would have to return the item at my own cost and even then it would most probably be refused !! And he was the person that agreed it was faulty ! Madness !!

“Faulty shower ”

written by Gilessutt on 14/10/2022

We we're sent a faulty shower that cost in the region of £700. It was installed and leaked continuously. We reported the fault vía email (there is no phone number) and a week later have not received a satisfactory response. We still have no working bathroom. We have simply been told that they may be able to send a replacement cartridge. This will be a pain to fit and there is no guarantee that we will have a functional shower. This is obviously terrible customer service and not what we were led to expect from the reviews on the internet. We would have expected a prompt response and replacement shower to be sent widays. I would strongly advise against buying bathroom furniture from Victoria Plumbing

“Appalling after purchase customer service ”

written by Tatilo on 06/10/2022

Absolutely appauled at the level of customer service after you purchase! Purchased a shower enclosure which did not meet the correct measurements, since then it has been he'll with more than 15 emails trying to get through to them since they don't have telephone customer service! I had a lady who gave me some hope, she asked me to send photographs to an email she would send me which she did, since then I have heard absolutely nothing, and this was over 3 weeks ago since then I have emailed daily countless times to have a lady who was no help what so ever and looks like she didn't bother to read through the email threads as she answered something that had nothing to do with my problem. Had I known how awful the customer service was I would have never ever purchased from this site! Worst place to buy.

“So after 20 months”

written by FatimaBailey24 on 09/09/2022

So after 20 months of actually using my bathroom the valencia vanity units stone resin single piece top has picked stains from vanity product containers. It's almost like they have bleached in and the stain is definitely not budging. I live alone so this hasn't even had excessive use and is certainly not fit for purpose given the delicacy described above. Update: I have been in contact with Victorian Plumbing who could not answer the simplest of questions and refused to help in any way. The bottom line is this product is not fit for purpose

“Don’t honour guarantees ”

written by bwGregory58 on 01/08/2022

Purchased bathroom from them and toilet flooded our shower room and into hallway, came with 5 year guarantee but still won’t refund, by elsewhere as this is an absolute joke. Heard also from neighbour that the had bath that was damaged and got same response. Stay clear!

“ AVOID DO NOT BUY FROM VICTORIA PLUMBING...”

written by Kinneyis19 on 08/06/2022

Mate a mistake and orderd from this company coupl fo years ago, send wrong items and in different staegs rather than one order, some items took weeks and weeks and wer not complete, finally after after coupld of months all items arrived, i did not wnat one item as did not work with the suite in ordered but would not ahve knmown until everything arrived, anyway sendt item back and was offered only credit note as it was over returned outside the time sacles even though they took too long to deliver, now for the pay 3 weeks trying to use the credit and but some bathroom accessories to use uo the credit, extr money will go towards victoria plumbing but they are wasting time sending the link and applying the credit so i can place the order, ever email some fool says they will look into this and never respond biggest time wasting company ever have no phone numbers to call for help only emails and no response to days then weeks avoid these fools and spend your money some place else who appreciate your bsuiness

“Terrible Terrible Terrible”

written by shSawyer245 on 08/06/2022

There are plenty of other companies that do this sort of thing, use them, they sent the wrong thing, I had to pay to return it then they refused to refund because they said it was damaged, it was not damaged, you have been warned

“Missing parts, No customer service - Would not recommend”

written by aspel08 on 11/05/2022

Ordered a boiler tap which arrived without any fittings for the boiler. We have provided all details to Victoria plumbing and after several weeks without a working tap got a response which said "please check inside the box". I find this insulting considering that is the first place anyone would look if they are missing an item. Our plumber cannot fit the tap without the correct fittings and I cannot seem to purchase the fittings anywhere. Victoria plumbing have said they will not provide a refund and they cannot provide the missing fittings. We are simply asking for missing fittings so we can use the tap. Do not use this company, their brand may look good but their customer service is awful.

Asked by Penelope52 on 20th July 2019 Report this content
We bought two complete en-suite sets. The toilet handles are cheap and wobbly and really strange, it doesn’t flush properly and when you flush the gender is just turns round 360 degrees. The instructions were followed but this can’t be right. Anyone else had this problem?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Answers (1)
Report this content gweneh Written on: 22/07/2019
Sorry I can’t help with your problem except to say having bought 2 shower rooms from Victoria plumbing everything I bought turned out to be cheap and nasty and I will never buy from them again. As it is, my new shower is less than a year old and I will have to replace the whole lot very soon. What do they say? Buy cheap, buy twice. To add insult to injury, the reviews I wrote on their site warning future buyers to be aware of the problems were never posted.